It’s Time for Minnie’s Holiday Dine at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
The holidays have officially arrived at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Walt Disney World! And, we are so excited to share that the holiday-themed character meal, Minnie’s Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine in Disney’s Hollywood Studios is back for 2020!
We stopped by the other day to see some of our favorite Disney Pals and enjoy a dazzling dinner party filled with holiday cheer. Let’s just say, we weren’t disappointed!
Minnie’s Holiday Dine Characters
So, you might be wondering what Disney characters are found at Minnie’s Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine. Well, of course, Minnie Mouse is on hand dressed up in a gorgeous red gown.
Minnie’s number one pal, Mickey Mouse, is also there looking extra dapper in fancy red and green suit.
Mickey and Minnie brought their dog pal, Pluto, along who is wearing a fun holiday collar and reindeer antlers.
And, what is a party without Goofy?! But, Guests won’t just find regular ol’ Goofy at Minnie’s Holiday Dine. Santa Goofy is in attendance!
Currently, Hollywood & Vine is serving all their meals family style this year instead of a buffet to keep up with social distancing measures. The menu includes the following:
Salad Family Style
- Farmhouse Tossed Salad Bowl: Mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, cornbread croutons, homemade smokehouse ranch dressing
- Plant-based Chopped Salad: Mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, focaccia croutons, plant-based ranch dressing
Adult Entree Choice
- Garlic and Cracked Black Pepper Prime Rib of Beef: Sour cream-chive whipped potatoes, fried Brussel sprouts, and pearl onions with red wine jus
- Seared Fresh Salmon with Grain Mustard Beurre Blanc: Olive oil crushed fingerling potatoes, garlic lemon broccolini
- Pork Osso Bucco: Boursin cheese hominy grits, caramelized apples, lemon gremolata, pork reduction gravy
- Macaroni and Cheese with Shrimp: Cavatapi pasta, four cheese sauce, shrimp, crispy bacon, buttered panko crust with fennel and arugula
- Carved Herb Roasted Turkey Breast: Garlic redskin mashed potatoes, cornbread stuffing, sauteed green beans, turkey gravy, and cranberry orange relish
- Plant-based Pan Roasted King Trumpet Mushrooms: Braised lentils, blistered grape tomatoes, roosted mushroom ragu, roasted root vegetables, and Marsala mushroom sauce
Choice of Dessert
- Apple Blueberry Pie: Baked apples, blueberries, caramel, and streusel
- Plant-based Cherry Lemon Pie: Cherry with lemon drizzle
- Vanilla Creme Brulee: Rich custard with caramelized sugar
- Chocolate S’mores Pie: Dark chocolate mousse with toasted marshmallow fluff and graham cracker streusel
- Banana Cream Pie: Bananas, cream, and caramel sauce
Minnie’s Holiday Dine Children’s Menu
And, of course, Minnie’s Holiday Dine also offers the following selections for the youngest Guests:
Kid’s Appetizers (Choose 1)
- Farmhouse Tossed Salad
- Plant-based Chopped Salad
Kid’s Entree (Choose 1)
- Seared Salmon
- Roasted Beef
- Roasted Turkey
- Macaroni and Cheese
Kid’s Selections (Choose 2)
- Suateed Green Beans
- Fresh Fruit
- Olive Oil Crushed Potatoes
- Garlic Lemon Broccolini
- Whipped Potato
- Macaroni and Cheese
Kids Dessert (Choose 1)
- Fresh Fruit
- Apple Pie
- Lemon Sorbet
- Ice Cream Sundae
In addition, Minnie’s Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine offers cocktails, wine, and beer options. Allergy friendly options are also available.
Will we see you at Minnie’s Holiday Dine in Hollywood & Vine this holiday season? Let us know in the comments below!
It’s not too late to start planning your holiday time Walt Disney World vacation! There are some SPECTACULAR discounts available for the remainder of 2020 at Walt Disney World and into 2021. Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. EVERY vacation package* booked exclusively with me by a teacher or someone on the front lines battling the virus, will receive a Disney Gift Card when you book your Disney vacation package* with me by December 31, 2020. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with 3-day tickets
Image/Source Credit: Disney