Grand Floridian Society Orchestra NOW Performing at Jolly Creek Holiday Festival In Kissimmee
Disney has made some really difficult cuts as part of their layoffs this year. Among them have been some positively incredible entertainers that are near and dear to our Disney hearts. Once such act was the Grand Floridian Society Orchestra who over three decades set the tone for some decadent Disney getaways.
Sadly the Orchestra was let go earlier this Fall but that hasn’t stopped them from banding together to share some holiday cheer for those in Orlando this Holiday Season.
They have renamed themselves the Jolly Creek Society Orchestra for the occasion and will be providing the entertainment at this Kissimmee holiday marketplace!
As you can see from the calendar below, the festivities kick off on November 20th and the Festival will run through January 2, 2021.
The Jolly Creek Society Orchestra will be featured on the main stage during the event and will be playing every night during the dates above. They advertise that they will be playing an array of much-love Christmas classics with some “jazzy rhythms.”
Other highlights of the Jolly Creek Holiday Marketplace include:
- Festival Lights – 12,000 square foot outdoor park is decked from head to toe in dazzling, festive lights. Bring the whole family to take pictures and enjoy the scenery.
- Snow in Florida!- Enjoy artificial falling snow several times a night at Jolly Creek.
- Specialty Food & Beverage- Delight with Holiday Bites. Enjoy holiday snacks and festive drinks. You can even purchase a sampler card to try it all! All food and beverage is priced separately.
- Holiday Marketplaces – Shop marketplace vendors with crafts, homemade goods, art, snacks, food items and more.
- Paw-liday Nights- On select nights, dog owners and their well-behaved dogs may attend. Dogs can even have their photos taken with Santa! Price of dog admission varies. Maximum of one dog per adult over 21 and maximum two dogs per entire party
Tickets to get in range from $22-$37.00 and can be purchased online here. The event is located near Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures at 2001 E Southport Road Kissimmee, FL 34746. Select proceeds from the event will go to benefit Second Harvest Food Bank.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney World vacation package, assist with making dining, and Fastpass reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra special seasonal touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook and let’s get planning!