The museum is implementing some new health and safety procedures to keep guests safe. This includes asking ALL guests (including members) to reserve tickets before your visit. Admission will be available on a timed-ticket basis with limited capacities. Tickets can be purchased on the Museums ticket page here.
Members can visit the members-only ticket reservation page here.
If you’ve never visited The Walt Disney Family Museum, now is the perfect time! Exhibits will take you on an inspirational journey through the life of Walter Elias Disney! Through several galleries you can explore Walt’s early work, projects he created after he arrived at Hollywood and his eventual transition into feature films.
In order to welcome back guests. the museum is implementing the following health and safety measures:
- Face coverings are required at all times for staff and guests ages three and over
- Increased cleaning frequency and procedures implemented throughout the day
- Distancing of at least six feet required for both guests and staff
- Additional hand sanitation stations installed throughout the museum and signage indicating handwashing locations
- Installation of clear acrylic coverings in transactional areas
- Directional signage and placement of staff to ensure continual flow and eliminate crowding
- Modified gallery interactives and listening stations that can now be experienced using the WDFM mobile app, headphones, or disposable styluses available free of charge
- Capacity limitations for daily attendance and all spaces
- Daily staff health checks prior to arrival at the museum
- Due to current restrictions, our café, water fountains, coat check, theater, and Learning Center will remain closed until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The museum advised that they will make more formal announcements regarding upcoming events and exhibitions in the weeks to come. Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog and we promise to keep you posted!
Thinking about a Disney getaway? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to receive your FREE-no obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook