In Magic Kingdom With MickeyBlog – VIDEO
Sunshine and gorgeous blue skies greet us as Greg & Elyssa visit Magic Kingdom…
“I can smell the popcorn,” said Greg as he exited the monorail. The Antonelles’ appointment calendar has been a little too full for a Walt Disney World visit. However, an 88-degree — gloriously warm and sunny — day beckoned. So, the first couple of vlogging headed to Magic Kingdom Park.
Magic Kingdom With MickeyBlog
There, the sights, sounds, and (yes, Greg) smells of Main Street, U.S.A. helped banish thoughts of the cold weather creeping into other spaces of the globe.
Meanwhile, in Magic Kingdom, MickeyBlog encountered:
- A Villian Cavalcade
- New merchandise in The Emporium
- Amazing views of Cinderella Castle
- Winnie the Pooh
- The Princess Cavalcade (Fairy Godmother almost turned Greg into a pumpkin)
- Rivers of America & Liberty Square
- New scrim on “it’s a small world…”
- Greg’s story about meeting World Series champion baseball player Johnny Damon (at Publix) as he and Elyssa walked through Fantasy Land and Mickey’s Storybook Circus.
- Views of TRON Coaster construction
- A different look at the Tomorrowland Speedway
- Spaceage Coca-Cola benches
- A Boo-to-You Cavalcade with a blown kiss to Elyssa from Mickey!
Now, enjoy the video!
BONUS: MagicalNewsLIVE in WDW
As a nice bonus, Nick Antonelle, Greg and Elyssa’s youngest son, was in the Magic Kingdom on Saturday.
As Walt, himself, intended, Nick started his day on Main Street U.S.A. However, Nick was trying some new tech and — on another gorgeous day in the MK — flashed back to a “Rainy Day” Cavalcade.
Nick walked us some fabulous new facets to his stream and, while he traversed the park, pointed out some beautiful Halloween decorations.
Moreover, he gave us all:
- A Villians Cavalcade
- An ultra-wide view of the Castle (on his new tech)
- A preview of the Vascular Birthmark Foundation fundraiser (Nov. 7)
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Peter Pan’s Flight (including the full queue)
- A leisurely stroll through the park
- More Halloween decorations (which give a bit of a glow as the sun goes down)
- Nick’s new standby screen
- The entrance to the Magic Kingdom’s Club 33
- Alladin’s Magic Carpets
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- A blast from the past – literally: Halloween Fireworks!
Check out the vlog!