Chefs de France Reopened at EPCOT Last Week With New Prix Fixe Menu
On October 8th, another much-loved eatery reopened it’s doors at EPCOT. Chefs de France is now back at the France Pavilion in the World Showcase to woo diners with a delicious array of classic Parisian dishes. Like other restaurants we’ve reported on here at MickeyBlog, this table service cafe has changed up their menu a wee bit:
As you can see from the sign above, they are now offering a NEW prix fixe 3 course menu with wine and soft drinks included. Let’s take a closer look at the dishes on offer:
Under the Prix Fixe Meal offer guests can choose between one Appetizer, one Entrée and one Dessert. A glass of either Chardonnay or Cabernet Sauvignon, and a soda (Coca-Cola® , Sprite®, Diet coke® Caffeine-free), or Ice Tea, or Coffee or Tea for $49.50.
Here’s a look at your menu choices:
- Cassolette d’escargots de Bourgogne au beurre persillé (Escargot) – Casserole of Burgundian escargots baked in parsley and garlic butter, $13.99
- Soupe à l’oignon gratinée (French Onion Soup)-Topped with Gruyère cheese. $9.99
- Salade de chèvre chaud (Baked Goat Cheese)- with walnuts, fresh grapes, tomatoes, endives, mixed salad. $12.99
- Plateau de fromages et charcuteries- Assortment of imported cheeses and charcuteries, house made bread. $15.99
- Filet de saumon mariné au vin blanc et citron, riz, sauce champagne*– White wine and Lemon marinated Salmon, broiled, served with Rice, Champagne Sauce. $30.99
- Salade du Chef au poulet- Chicken with Tomatoes, Celery, Onions, Hardboiled Egg, Swiss cheese, Romaine Lettuce served chilled with a French red wine vinegar dressing. $26.99
- Boeuf Bourguignon- Beef braised in Cabernet with baby onions and carrots, served with linguine pasta. $29.99
- Filet de boeuf grillé, sauce au poivre vert pommes purée et haricots verts*- Grilled tenderloin of beef, green peppercorn sauce, mashed potatoes, green beans. $36.99
- Crème Brûlée – Vanilla Crème Brûlée. $11.00
- Tarte au Chocolat -Chocolate Tart with Valrhona Chocolates and chocolate sauce. $11.00
- Salade de fruits rouges à la menthe, madeleine – Berry Fruit Salad with mint syrup and a Madeleine. $11.00
- Blanc de Poulet Grillé (Grilled chicken Tenderloin) – Grilled chicken tenderloin and chicken sauce served with choice of green beans, mashed potatoes, or French fries. $9.25
- Croquette de Boeuf en Brioche (Ground Beef Steak) – Ground beef steaks in a brioche bun served with choice of green beans, mashed potatoes, or French fries. $10.00
- Filet de Saumon (Seared Salmon)- served with choice of green beans, mashed potatoes, or French fries. $11.00
- Mousse au Chocolate- Chocolate Mousse. $5.00
- Tarte aux Fraises – Strawberry Tart. $4.75
Kids’ menu items for children ages 9 and younger.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Disney dining news and updates!
Thinking about a Disney Getaway? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook