Looking For Fall Flavor? Try Walt Disney World!
Need a pick me up? Need a snack? Head to Disney World this Fall.
And that’s especially so if you are looking for fall-inspired flavors.
Don’t believe me, take a gander at FloridaToday.com.
Fall Food & Treats at Walt Disney World
If you’re a dessert fan or a Halloween enthusiast, or better yet both, you probably want to plan a trip to Walt Disney World this fall.
Each of the resort’s four theme parks is offering delicious treats that will get you in the mood for autumn, despite the high temperatures and lack of fall foliage.
Hungry? You will be…
And Spitzer compiled a thumb-cramping list of amazing treats available at WDW.
Autumn Om Nom Nom at WDW
Here are just a few of that comprehensive list…
Fall at Magic Kingdom
- Mickey-shaped cinnamon roll. Drizzled with orange and white icing. Available at Main Street Bakery.
- Hades nachos. Black bean nacho chips with ‘fiery” buffalo chicken, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, salsa and jalapeno. Available at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café.
EPCOT in season…
- Nemo & Squirt’s Noggin Concoction. Chocolate brownie stuffed with a chocolate chip cookie topped with white chocolate-covered pretzels and a Mickey Pumpkin Garnish. Available on Halloween Day only at Coral Reef Restaurant.
- Halloween Sugar Cookie. Sugar cookie topped with Halloween Sprinkles. Available on Halloween Day only at Traveler’s Café and Garden Grill.
Autumn at Animal Kingdom
- Scar Cupcake. Red velvet cupcake with toasted marshmallow filling, chocolate marshmallow frosting, chocolate pebbles, white chocolate flames, and an edible icing image. Available at Creature Comforts, Flame Tree Barbecue and Restaurantosaurus.
- Rotten Apple Punch Specialty Beverage (Alcoholic). Angry Orchard and Fireball Cinnamon Whisky over ice, garnished with a Novelty Poison Apple Glow Cube and gummy worms. Available Flame Tree Barbecue.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Autumn
- Poison Candied Apple. Apple and caramel mousse covered in red glaze with a crunchy candy base. Available at Trolley Car Café.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cannoli. Pumpkin cheesecake mixed with a hazelnut praline crunch in a cannoli shell. Available at PizzeRizzo.
You have to see this AMAZING comprehensive list.
Be sure to check it out and then, come back, and tell us what your favorite fall treats are at WDW.