Disney Foodie News – Hollywood Studios Edition
If you’ve been following along with MickeyBlog then you know that we are at Hollywood Studios today and popped by ABC Commissary to celebrate their grand reopening! We’re not the only ones celebrating! Disney has just shared a look at all the new menu items you’ll find at ABC as well as the new Autumnal offerings at Minnie’s Seasonal Dine.
Let’s take a closer look.
ABC Commissary is boasting a brand new menu brimming with goodies. You’ll find everything from sandwiches and rice bowls to delectable tacos!
- California Burger (Plant-based) – Seared farm-fresh plant-based burger with Sriracha mustard, balsamic-glazed grilled peppers and onions, a “mayonnaise”-ketchup blend, lettuce, and tomato and served with arugula-farro salad, steak fries, or apple slices
- NEW Chicken Club Sandwich – Marinated chicken breast on a toasted brioche bun with bacon, provolone cheese, guacamole, ranch dressing, lettuce, and tomato served with arugula-farro salad, steak fries, or apple slices
- NEW Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich – Grilled sourdough toasted with buffalo chicken, Monterey, provolone, cheddar, cream cheese, side of buffalo sauce, and served with arugula-farro salad, steak fries, or apple slices
- Mediterranean Salad with Chicken – Chicken breast served over mixed greens with tomatoes, cucumber, pepperoncini, Kalamata olives, and feta tossed in Mediterranean vinaigrette served with hummus and flatbread
- NEW Pork Carnitas Tacos – Pork carnitas on flour tortillas with salsa verde, pickled onion, and radish served with Mexican rice and black beans
- NEW Shrimp Tacos – Sautéed shrimp on flour tortillas with cabbage slaw, chipotle mayo, and mango salsa served with Mexican rice and black beans
- NEW Curry Rice Bowl with Shrimp – Sautéed shrimp and vegetables with red curry sauce served with Jasmine coconut rice
- NEW Plant-based Curry Rice Bowl with Tofu – Pineapple-marinated tofu and sautéed vegetables with red curry sauce served with Jasmine coconut rice
- Kid’s Options
- NEW Kid’s Pork Taco – Pork carnitas on a flour tortilla served with Mexican rice and black beans
- NEW Kid’s Grilled Cheese Sandwich – Grilled American cheese on sourdough served with choice of two sides.
- NEW Kid’s Turkey Sandwich – Turkey sandwich served with choice of two sides.
- Kid’s Uncrustable – Uncrustable served with choice of two sides.
Let’s not forget Minnie’s Season Dine! Last week we shared some photos of the awesome experience we had with Minnie & Friends at this special season Table Service meal at Hollywood & Wine. During Minnie’s Halloween Dine you’ll enjoy a three course meal served at your table where you’ll be able to wave and snap photos of Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Goofy and more!
And don’t get us started on the incredible menu. We’ll share a look below:
- Served with Warm Pull-apart Rolls and Butter
- Farmhouse Tossed Salad Bowl – Mixed Greens, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Red Onion, Cornbread Croutons, and Homemade Smokehouse Ranch Dressing.
- Plant-based Chopped Salad – Mixed Greens, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Red Onion, Focaccia Croutons, and Plant-based Ranch Dressing.
- Garlic and Cracked Black Pepper Prime Rib of Beef – Sour Cream-Chive Whipped Potatoes, Fried Brussels Sprouts, and Pearl Onions with Red Wine Jus.
- Carved Herb-roasted Turkey Breast – Garlic-Red Skin Mashed Potatoes, Cornbread Stuffing, Sautéed Green Beans, Turkey Gravy, and Cranberry-Orange Relish.
- Macaroni & Cheese with Shrimp – Cavatappi Pasta, Four-Cheese Sauce, Shrimp, Crispy Bacon, and Buttered Panko Crust with Fennel and Arugula.
- Seared Fresh Salmon – with Grain Mustard Beurre Blanc Olive Oil-crushed Fingerling Potatoes and Garlic-Lemon Broccolini.
- Plant-based Pan-seared King Trumpet Mushrooms – Braised Lentils, Blistered Grape Tomatoes, Mushroom Ragù, Roasted Root Vegetables, and Marsala Mushroom Sauce.
- Pork Osso Bucco – with Boursin Cheese Hominy Grits, Caramelized Apples, Lemon Gremolata, and Pork Reduction Gravy.
Desserts (Choose One)
- Apple-Blueberry Pie – Baked Apples, Blueberries, Caramel, and Streuse.
- Banana Cream Pie – Bananas, Cream, and Caramel Sauce.
- Plant-based Cherry-Lemon Pie – Cherries with Lemon Drizzle.
- Vanilla Crème Brûlée – Rich Custard with Caramelized Sugar.
- Chocolate S’mores Pie – Dark Chocolate Mousse with Toasted Marshmallow Fluff and Graham Cracker Streusel.
Kid’s Menu Create-Your-Own Meal For Guests Ages 9 and Under
Appetizers (Choose One)
- Farmhouse Tossed Salad Bowl
- Plant-based Chopped Salad
Entrées (Choose One)
- Seared Salmon
- Roasted Turkey
- Roast Beef
- Macaroni & Cheese
Dessert (Choose One)
- Fresh Fruit
- Lemon Sorbet
- Apple Pie
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog where we’ll be coming to you LIVE! from the theme parks each and every week.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook