BREAKING NEWS: Cinderella’s Royal Table SOFT OPENING TODAY for Walk-Ups!
We’ve got some VERY exciting news Disney friends! Our MickeyBlogger is coming to you live from the Magic Kingdom today. During our visit we noticed that there was a bustle of activity happening at Cinderella’s Royal Table with servers and maitre d’s in place at the front desk. So naturally we had to stop in and see what was going on!
The servers on hand excitedly told us that though Cinderella’s Royal Table officially opens to the public tomorrow they are DOING A SOFT OPENING TODAY!
They began seating guests at 11:30 today. Obviously because it is a soft opening no reservations are expected.
Walk-ups will be accepted using the walk-up dining reservation component of the My Disney Experience app.
As you can see from these two images, we were able to log onto My Disney Experience right at 11:30 to make a reservation.
At 11:30 there was only a 5 minute wait!
As you can see from the images above social distancing markers have been put into place.
Guests should note that for the time being and due to social distancing requirements this WILL NOT be a character dining experiences. Disney Princesses will not be on hand during this dining experience.
Also, please note that the restaurant is also restricting dining experiences to ONLY lunch and dinner and will be serving a limited menu.
As we previously reported here MickeyBlog, Disney has made the decision to reduce the cost of entrees for the meal. Pre-COVID-19 pricing was $75 for adult entrees and $46 for kids (ages 3-9.) These rates have NOW been reduced to $62 per adult and $37 per child.
Here’s a quick rundown of the current menu:
- Soup of the Day
- Charcuterie – A Chef’s selection of Cured Meats, Castle Pickles, and Accompaniments
- Castle Salad- Hearty Mixed Greens, Toasted Pumpkin Seeds, Riesling-marinated Golden Raisins, Pink Lady Apples, and Maple-Balsamic Vinaigrette
Entrees: (Choose 1)
- Chickpea Panisse – Crispy Chickpeas Panisse, Tomato Jam, Roasted Carrots, Chermoula-spiced Garbanzos, and Chive Powder
- Roasted All-Natural Chicken Breast – Pan-roasted Chicken and Fingerling Potatoes with Haricot Verts and Spinach in a Leek-Mustard Cream Sauce
- Tenderloin of Beef* – Grilled Beef Tenderloin, Celery Root Mash, Seasonal Vegetables, and Sauce Bordelaise
- Chef’s Fish of the Day – On Cinderella’s request, the Royal Chef has prepared a delectable dish to showcase the Kingdom’s Freshest Fish
Finales (choose one)
- Jaq & Gus – Whipped Cheesecake with Seasonal Flavors and Garnishes
- The Clock Strikes Twelve- Dark Chocolate Mousse with a Dark Chocolate Ganache served with a Raspberry Coulis
- Coffee Pots de Crème- Coffee-infused Coconut ‘Custard’, Passion Fruit Gelée, and Crumbled Chocolate-Espresso Beans
There’s also an extensive wine and beer list.
- Sliced Apples
- Bite-sized Cheddar Cheese and Grapes
- Garden Salad– with Fat-free Ranch Dressing
Entrees: (or children ages 9 and younger)
- Seared Fish of the Day – Served with choice of two (2) Selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice
- Beef Tenderloin- Served with choice of two (2) Selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice
- Chicken Nuggets- Served with choice of two (2) Selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice
- Macaroni & Cheese- Served with choice of two (2) Selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Rice Pilaf
- Mashed Potatoes
- Buttered Corn
- Build-Your-Own-Cupcake- Vanilla Cupcake with Cinderella’s Blue Icing and decorations to garnish your Royal Dessert
- Yogurt Parfait
- Seasonal Sorbet
The restaurant officially opens tomorrow at 11:30 am. Reservations for this experience opened up back on September 11th and can be made 60 days out. Advance reservations are highly recommended.
This is a story that we’ll be following closely.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates.
Also, for those wishing to dine at the Castle you should proceed to the kiosk above (on the Fantasyland side of the castle) upon arrival.
Disney restricts access to the inside of the castle and you must check in first.
Social distancing markers are in place.
This restaurant has joined the ranks of other Disney World eateries and NOW has a QR code that you can scan to be put on the stand-by list!
You should look for the sign above near the kiosk.
A hand sanitation station has been put up in the area as a part of the new COVID-19 health and safety measures.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Fill out our form below to receive your FREE, no-obligation quote with MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook