Watch As Tyra Banks Teaches Contestants How To ‘Smize’ On Tonight’s Dancing With The Stars
Tonight is ‘Dancing with the Stars’ and for all you fans, the cold open (which we’ll share with you below) features Tyra Banks and her incredible “smize.” Watch as she teaches celebrities how to use in the competition as 15 celebrity and pro-dancer couples compete going into the first elimination of the 2020 season.
Here’s the clip:
The show airs tonight at Tuesday, September 22 at 8pm EST on ABC. Celebrity and pro duos will perform classic dances like the Viennese Waltz, Foxtrot, Samba, Tango, Rumba, Cha Cha and Jive. This week, the judges’ scores from week one will carry over and be combined with judges’ scores from week two which will be the first weekly live-viewing audience vote of the season.
Here’s a quick look at the numbers the dancers will perform tonight: nimal activist Carole
- Head coach Monica Aldama (“CHEER”) and pro Val Chmerkovskiy dancing the Jive to “Shake It Off” by Taylor Swift
- Baskin (“Tiger King”) and pro Pasha Pashkov dancing the Viennese Waltz to “What’s New Pussycat” by Tom Jones
- Kaitlyn Bristowe (“The Bachelor,” “The Bachelorette”) and pro Artem Chigvintsev dancing the Foxtrot to “I Hope You Dance” by Lee Ann Womack
- Super Bowl Champion Vernon Davis and pro Peta Murgatroyd dancing the Foxtrot to “We Found Love!” by Rihanna and Calvin Harris
- TV and film actress Anne Heche and Keo Motsepe dancing the Foxtrot to “Counting Stars” by One Republic
- Disney Channel actress Skai Jackson and pro Alan Bersten dancing the Samba to “Miss Independent” by Neyo
- Actress Justina Machado (“One Day at a Time”) and pro Sasha Farber dancing the Rumba to “When You Believe” by Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey
- Backstreet Boys singer AJ McLean and pro Cheryl Burke dancing the Foxtrot to “Ain’t That a Kick in the Head” by Dean Martin
- Emmy® Award-winning host of “The Real” and sideline correspondent on “Holey Moley,” Jeannie Mai and pro Brandon Armstrong dancing the Cha Cha to “Roses” by SAINt JHN
- TV and film actor Jesse Metcalfe and pro Sharna Burgess dancing the Foxtrot to “Dreams” by Fleetwood Mac
- GRAMMY®-winning rapper Nelly and pro Daniella Karagach dancing the Cha Cha to “Let’s Grove” by Earth, Wind & Fire
- TV host Nev Schulman (“Catfish”) and pro Jenna Johnson dancing the Cha Cha to “Dynamite” by BTS
- NBA superstar Charles Oakley (“The Last Dance”) and pro Emma Slater dancing the Cha Cha to “Never. Too Much” by Luther Vandross
- Actress Chrishell Stause (“Selling Sunset”) and pro Gleb Savchenko dancing the Rumba to “This is Me” by Keala Settle & “The Greatest Showman” ensemble
- Olympic figure skater and on-air commentator Johnny Weir and pro Britt Stewart dancing the Tango to “Poker Face” by Lady Gaga
Don’t miss tonight’s special episode. Starting next week the show returns to Monday nights.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Getting started is easy! Simply reach out to MickeyTravels today to get your FREE, no-obligation quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org follow along on Facebook