There is a Best Bite for Everyone at Disney Resort Hotels this Fall
A Walt Disney World vacation means characters, rides, shows and of course food. Disney Parks Blog highlights some of the new Best Bites offered at Disney Resort Hotels. Even though some restaurants are still closed during their phased re-opening, that does not mean there is any shortage of food choices. From family style dining to breakfast foods to sweet treats, Disney still has all the yummy foods you desire.
Best Bites: Breakfast
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and if you are venturing out into a full day at the parks, you will certainly need a hearty breakfast of these best bites to keep your energy level up.
Here are a few of the breakfast bites now available:
- Kona Café – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: Be sure to try the popular Tonga Toast (banana-stuffed French toast) or even the yummy Macadamia Nut Pancakes!
- Chef Mickey’s – Disney’s Contemporary Resort: Here you can sit down in the beautiful atrium of Disney’s Contemporary Resort to all-you-care-to-enjoy family-style dining.
- Grand Floridian Café – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: This elegant, yet casual restaurant has a large menu with a variety of offerings, including adult beverages such as the popular Chipotle Bloody Mary.
- BoardWalk Bakery – Disney’s BoardWalk: Here you’ll find a variety of tasty grab-and-go options like coffee cake, fruit, and muffins.
- Trattoria al Forno – Disney’s BoardWalk: Right next door to the BoardWalk Bakery, this restaurant offers several delicious dishes like the Tower of Pancakes, the Open-faced Omelet, and the plant-based Avocado Toast.
- Olivia’s Café – Disney’s Old Key West Resort: Sit back and relax as you enjoy items like the Banana Bread French Toast or the Loaded Key West Bloody Mary.
There is something for everyone at these Disney Resort Restaurants. If you desire a sweet breakfast you can get the Banana Bread French Toast at Olivia’s, if you’d like something more savory you can get a spicy Bloody Mary at Grand Floridan Cafe’, and if you need a plant-based option there is the Avocado Toast at Trattoria al Forno.
Best Bites: Lunch & Dinner
At the end of a tiring day at the parks, you might need something filling to replenish. Disney Resort Hotels have just as many lunch and dinner options as breakfast options.
Here are some suggestions from Disney Parks Blog for Lunch and Dinner.
- Olivia’s Café – Disney’s Old Key West Resort: In addition to a hearty breakfast menu, you won’t want to miss out on the famous Southernmost Buttermilk Chicken served for lunch and dinner.
- California Grill – Disney’s Contemporary Resort: Looking over Magic Kingdom Park, California Grill is a gorgeous place to enjoy some fine dining with exquisite dishes like the Braised Beef Wontons.
- The Wave … of American Flavors – Disney’s Contemporary Resort: Another great restaurant on the first floor of the tower, The Wave … of American Flavors features a variety of dishes including Cauliflower Tacos, Steamed Bao Buns, and Sustainable Fish of the Day.
- Centertown Market – Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort: If you’re looking for a taste of Caribbean cuisine, you’ll definitely want to check out this quick-service restaurant. You may even see a few of your favorite dishes from Banana Cabana are now being served here!
- Whispering Canyon Café – Disney’s Wilderness Lodge: Enjoy family-style dining here with a variety of hearty skillets filled to the brim with western fare.
Snacks & Treats
And everyone’s favorite are the snacks and treats that Disney is famous for. Some of these are works of art and its almost a shame to eat them…almost.
Here are some popular places to find excellent snacks and treats at Disney Resort Hotels.
- Pineapple Lanai – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: DOLE Whip® Pineapple or Lime Soft-serve (served in a bowl or a float with souvenir Tiki Bowls and Tiki Sippers available).
- Capt. Cook’s – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: Rainbow Aloha Cupcake
- Tambu Lounge – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: Tropical Cocktails and Delicious Appetizers
- Contempo Café – Disney’s Contemporary Resort: Monorail Cupcake
- Johari Treasures – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge: Zebra Domes and Peanut Butter Brownies.
- Roaring Fork – Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort: Campfire Cupcake.
- Gasparilla Island Grill – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: Welcome Home Mickey Mouse Cake Pop.
There are many more offerings at the different Disney Resort Hotel restaurants. These can be found at the Walt Disney World website. Or, keep watching MickeyBlog for more food options.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’m here to help you with everything you need to make your Disney Vacation Magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Renee@MickeyTravels.com or follow along on Facebook.