Cinderella’s Royal Table Is Reducing Pricing For Character-Free Reopening
Earlier this month we reported that Cinderella’s Royal Table located in Cinderella Castle will be reopening to welcome guests this Fall. However, with most of Walt Disney World’s reopening plans, this is coming with changes. Here’s a quick overview of what we know so far:
Disney announced that the restaurant will be reopening on September 24, 2020. However for the time being this WILL NOT be a character dining experience. Disney Princesses will not be on hand during this dining experience. The restaurant is also restricting dining experiences to ONLY lunch and dinner and will be serving a limited menu.
As a result, Disney has made the decision to reduce the cost of entrees for this dining experience. Pre COVID-19 adults could expect to pay $75 for entrees and children (ages 3-9) $46.00. These rates have NOW been reduced to $62 per adult and $37 per child. So despite the lack of characters you’re still paying for the privilege of dining in Cinderella Castle – just not as much.
- Soup of the Day
- Charcuterie – A Chef’s selection of Cured Meats, Castle Pickles, and Accompaniments
- Castle Salad- Hearty Mixed Greens, Toasted Pumpkin Seeds, Riesling-marinated Golden Raisins, Pink Lady Apples, and Maple-Balsamic Vinaigrette
Entrées Royale (choose one/Adult 62.00):
- Chickpea Panisse – Crispy Chickpeas Panisse, Tomato Jam, Roasted Carrots, Chermoula-spiced Garbanzos, and Chive Powder
- Roasted All-Natural Chicken Breast – Pan-roasted Chicken and Fingerling Potatoes with Haricot Verts and Spinach in a Leek-Mustard Cream Sauce
- Tenderloin of Beef* – Grilled Beef Tenderloin, Celery Root Mash, Seasonal Vegetables, and Sauce Bordelaise
- Chef’s Fish of the Day – On Cinderella’s request, the Royal Chef has prepared a delectable dish to showcase the Kingdom’s Freshest Fish
Finales (choose one)
- Jaq & Gus – Whipped Cheesecake with Seasonal Flavors and Garnishes
- The Clock Strikes Twelve- Dark Chocolate Mousse with a Dark Chocolate Ganache served with a Raspberry Coulis
- Coffee Pots de Crème- Coffee-infused Coconut ‘Custard’, Passion Fruit Gelée, and Crumbled Chocolate-Espresso Beans
- Sliced Apples
- Bite-sized Cheddar Cheese and Grapes
- Garden Salad– with Fat-free Ranch Dressing
Entrees: (or children ages 9 and younger)
- Seared Fish of the Day – Served with choice of two (2) Selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice
- Beef Tenderloin- Served with choice of two (2) Selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice
- Chicken Nuggets- Served with choice of two (2) Selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice
- Macaroni & Cheese- Served with choice of two (2) Selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Rice Pilaf
- Mashed Potatoes
- Buttered Corn
- Build-Your-Own-Cupcake- Vanilla Cupcake with Cinderella’s Blue Icing and decorations to garnish your Royal Dessert
- Yogurt Parfait
- Seasonal Sorbet
Reservations for this experience opening up yesterday (September 11) and can be made 60 days out. Advance reservations are highly recommended.
This is a story that we’ll be following closely. Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Fill out our form below to receive your FREE, no-obligation quote with MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook