New Food Booths Crop Up At A Taste Of The EPCOT Food & Wine Fest
EPCOT is full of surprises today! As we were strolling around the World Showcase we noticed that there are two new festival food booths that have cropped up! Sadly the booths were closed during our visit so we didn’t have a chance to sample their goodies but we wanted to share the news with you before your head to the parks.
First up is a booth celebrating the Alps! We absolutely love the style of this kiosk.
The menu at this spot includes:
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese – Served with Alpine Ham, Cornichons, Baby Potatoes and a Baguette. This will set you back $5.50.
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese – Same as above without the ham for $4.50.
- Blue and Almond Frangipane Tart – Served with Creme Fraiche. $4.50
- Maison Willm Gewürztraminer Alsace- $6.00
- Rene Favre Dole – $7.00
- Frozen Rose – $9.00
- Dasani Bottled Water – $3.50
Near the Germany pavilion you’ll also find the Spain global marketplace.
The Spain kiosk has always been a popular one with guests with its incredible charcuterie and we’re pleased to announce that its back. Here’s a look at the menu for this location:
- Charcuterie – With imported Spanish Meats, Cheeses and Olives with an Herb Vinaigrette. It’s sold for $6.50.
- Spanish-style Paella – With Chorizo, Shrimp, and Rice. Also $5.50
- Casa Castillo Monastrell, Jumilla. $5.00
- Espelt Garnacha Old Vines, Catalonia.$5.00
We’re so glad that both of these kitchens have made a return to EPCOT in 2020. Be sure to keep following along with us and we promise to share more details once we’ve had a chance to sample the delicious dishes above! A Taste of the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is a scaled down version of Disney World’s beloved culinary fest. It will be running until November 23rd.
Did You Know You Can Plan A Disney Getaway Through Until the Fall of 2021? Don’t let Coronavirus put a damper on your Disney plans. Reach out today to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels