COVID-19 Testing Site to Open at Walt Disney World, FREE Testing Available to Cast Members, Their Family Members, and Other Members of the Community
A new COVID-19 testing site will open tomorrow, Thursday, August 13 at the Maingate Office in Walt Disney World. (3010 Maingate Lane Kissimmee, FL 34747) This site will offer free COVID-19 testing several members of the community including Cast Members and those recommended to take a test according to CDC Guidelines.
The following people will be eligible for free COVID-19 testing:
- Walt Disney World Cast Members
- Family members ages 2 and older of Walt Disney World Cast Members (Spouses, domestic partners, parents, and children)
- Health care workers and first responders on the front lines of COVID-19
- Individuals with signs or symptoms consistent with COVID-19
- Individuals who may have been exposed to COVID-19
Those participating in the free testing will take a self-administrated test with a nasal swab. The test will be supervised by a trained individual while you stay in your vehicle. Results will be received within 3 to 5 business days.
The hours for the COVID-19 testing center are as follows:
- Thursday, August 13: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Friday, August 14: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Saturday, August 15: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Sunday, August 16: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Monday, August 17: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
The Walt Disney World COVID-19 testing is being offered in a partnership with eTrueNotrth.
Planning a visit to Walt Disney World? Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. EVERY vacation package* booked exclusively with me by August 31, 2020 will be entered to win a $150 vacation credit. In addition, are you a teacher or someone on the front lines battling the virus? If so, you will receive a Disney Gift Card when you book your Disney vacation with me by December 31, 2020. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with a 3-day ticket
Image Credit: Disney