Jedi Temple Challenge: Disney Parks Influence The Show!
Apparently, Galaxy’s Edge and Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple (Disneyland) lend some details to the beloved Jedi Temple Challenge.
This was so much fun to read and absorb (through the Force). Kelly Knox, whose crafting posts on StarWars.com are a staple, dove into the lore of the new show!
But before we dive in ourselves, check out our previous coverage of Star Wars Kids’ Jedi Temple Challenge:
- Star Wars: Jedi Temple Challenge Premieres – June 11, 2020
- This Week! In Star Wars: Anniversaries, Ewoks & Jedi – May 29, 2020
- UPDATED: The Star Wars Show: Jedi Temple Challenge – May 28, 2020
Diving Deep Into The Lore Of Jedi Temple Challenge
As an incentive for you to head over to The Mothership to read the whole thing, here are just two of the Star Wars Easter Eggs in her article:
20 Star Wars: Jedi Temple Challenge Easter Eggs You Probably Didn’t Notice
Yes, she wrote TWENTY!
1. The series’ distant relative, the Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple stage show at Disneyland, offered inspiration in the form of costuming.
Padawan outfits are based on Jedi Apprentice Nedriss Narr’s costume, and Master Kelleran Beq’s boots were the same ones Cast Members wore when playing Jedi Master Vanzell Mar-Klar.
3. A bit of Batuu has made its way to Jedi Master Beq.
Not only does Master Kelleran Beq’s costume integrate pieces from Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, the Star Wars-themed land at Disney Parks, but his Jedi weapon is made using modified parts from Savi’s Workshop — the lightsaber-building experience — on Batuu. He uses pieces from Protection and Defense, Elemental Nature, and Peace and Justice to complete his lightsaber.
16. Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is inside the temple, too? Absolutely.
The couplings holding the hoses on the walls are pieces from Savi’s Workshop on Batuu, and some of the wall panels of the garbage masher are also from Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Eagle eyes can also spot a certain round beverage bottle near the Bridge of Balance!
Seriously, guys. This article was so cool. Check it (and all of Kelly’s articles) out, over at StarWars.com.
And the latest episode of Star Wars: Jedi Temple Challenge is below: