Splitsville Luxury Lanes at Disney Springs Is Once Again Open for Business
Here at MickeyBlog, we are excited to share the news that one of our favorite places to visit in all of Walt Disney World is now open for business. Splitsville Luxury Lanes officially opened its gates to Disney Springs visitors looking for a fun, family-friendly night out with good food, awesome drinks and of course bowling!
Closed for nearly four months due to the COVID-19 shutdown, Splitsville is know taking extra measures to make sure guests stay healthy and safe. This includes socially distanced tables, virtual members, mandatory masks and increased sanitizing protocols for all surfaces! The company even released the following safety video:
So what should you expect from us when we REOPEN this Friday from @DisneySprings? Glad you asked! 🙌
Your safety & health is our top priority, that's why we've taken great measures to make all our guests feel comfortable.
➡️ REOPENING FRI JULY 10 pic.twitter.com/DSum4eFwuR
— Splitsville Orlando (@SplitsvilleORL) July 6, 2020
In addition the company is also offering a bowling special through the month of July. Let’s take a look:
A Summer Ticket to FUN awaits from @DisneySprings! 🎳🌴
— Splitsville Orlando (@SplitsvilleORL) July 9, 2020
As you can see guests 9 and under can bowl for just $10 and Adults for $14. Guests should note that this offer is only valid on weekdays from 4pm – 6pm.
Now let’s talk food! Splitsville has some of our favorite classic American dishes! You’ll find awesome hamburgers, chicken tenders and more and also some surprises like sushi! Take a look at their reopening menu:
- LOADED FRIES |$15 – Fries smothered with queso blanco,bacon, ranch, scallions and love. Serves two or more.
- EDAMAME | $8 – Steamed and tossed in kosher salt. Spice it up with chili sauce for $1. Vegan option upon request.
- CONE OF FRIES | $10 – Classic crinkle-cut fries, lightly seasoned and served with chive dip.
- CHICKEN TENDERS |$14 – Chicken tenderloins are hand-battered with our Parmesan breading then fried and served with ranch dressing. Ask for them tossed in Buffalo or Asian BBQ sauce, add $1.
- MACHO NACHOS | $16 – Loaded with seasoned ground beef, shredded cheddar jack cheese, queso, black bean corn salsa, scallions, cilantro and drizzled with avocado ranch.Serves two or more.
- CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS*|$15 – Three slider-style burgers topped with cheese, caramelized onions, our special sauce, lettuce, tomato and pickles. Serves two or more.
- CALIFORNIA ROLL | $12 Sushi rice, Kani Kama krab, cucumber and avocado.
- CALIFORNIA CRUNCH | $13 Tempura Kani Kama krab, cucumber and avocado, topped with tempura crunch, spicy mayo and kimchee ponzu.
- SPICY TUNA* | $13 Fresh tuna, spicy mayo and cucumber. Drizzled with sriracha hot chili sauce and sprinkled with scallions.
- VOLCANO ROLL | $16 – Tempura shrimp rolled with avocado and cream cheese and topped with spicy krab mix, spicy mayo and sriracha.
- GRILLED AVOCADO & AHI TUNA* | $17 – A halved avocado is grilled and filled with a generous portion of seared ahituna tossed in spicy kimchee ponzu sauce. Topped with scallions andspicy mayo and served with sushi rice and crispy wonton chips.
- SUPER TUNA* | $18 – Ahi tuna, tempura shrimp, cream cheese topped with seared ahi, avocado, eel sauce, tempura flakes, spicy mayo and sriracha.
- FANTASY ROLL* | $18 – A sushi dream come true! Fresh salmon, cucumber and avocado are rolled in soy paper and topped with steamed shrimp and ahi tuna. Drizzled with spicy kimchee ponzu sauce.
- VEGGIE ROLL | $12 – Cucumber, avocado, carrots, asparagus, spring mix, grape tomatoes and yellow peppers rolled in sushi rice, drizzled with ponzu sauce and topped with sesame\ seeds. Vegan option upon request.
- CHEESEBURGER DELUXE* | $17 – A classic burger with cheese and special, top-secret sauce. Served with lettuce, tomato, pickle and onion.
- WEST TEXAS BURGER* | $19 – Smothered in barbecue sauce, melted cheddar and topped with bacon, frizzled onions and mayo. Served with lettuce, tomato and pickle.
- BUFFALO CHICKEN | $17 – Breaded chicken breast spiced up with hot sauce and cooled off with ranch dressing, lettuce and tomato.
- TURKEY CLUB SUPREME | $17 – Shaved turkey, miso aioli, chopped lettuce, tomato, bacon and Muenster cheese garnished with a gherkin pickle and grape tomato.
- BLACK JACK CHICKEN |$17 – Grilled blackened chicken breast smothered in melted Colby jack cheese served on a bun topped with crispy bacon,
ENTREES & SALADS
- CHICKEN FRIED RICE |$ 22- Pan-roasted chicken, peas, carrots, broccoli, egg, bacon and sushi rice stir-fried in kimchee soy sauce, sesame oil and chili oil.
- FISH Nʼ CHIPS |$ 22 – Hand-battered and golden-fried fish filet served with seasoned French fries, coleslaw and tartar sauce.
- GRILLED SALMON WITH MANGO CHUTNEY* |$ 26 – Fresh salmon is grilled and topped with mango chutney and served with garlic butter broccoli and sushi rice.
- TACO BOWL | $22 – Seasoned ground beef, black bean corn salsa and white rice topped with shredded lettuce, cheddar jack cheese and sour cream. Served in a crunchy tortilla shell.
- SOUTHERN GODDESS SALAD | $18 – Chopped fried chicken tenders, avocado, deviled eggs, cucumber, bacon, shaved red onion, roasted corn, and heirloom tomatoes over butter and romaine lettuce with green goddess dressing and a Stingin’ Honey Garlic drizzle.
- AHI TUNA* | $19 – Sushi grade tuna and avocado over mixed greens tossed in Asian pear dressing with yellow peppers, heirloom grape tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers and tataki sauce on the side.
- CHICKEN CHOPPED SALAD | $18 – Chopped pan-roasted chicken, tomatoes, shaved red onion, bacon and blue cheese crumbles tossed in creamy Parmesan vinaigrette. Topped with avocado and drizzled with balsamic reduction.
- BLACKENED CHICKEN CAESAR | $18 – Romaine lettuce, heirloom grape tomatoes and croutons are tossed in Caesar dressing and topped with blackened chicken and shaved Parmesan cheese.
- SWEET Nʼ SPICY CHICKEN BOWL |$22 – Tempura-battered chicken, broccoli, red and green peppers are tossed in spicy Thai chili sauce and served over sushi rice.
- CHEESE | $17 – House made crust, mozzarella and fresh tomato sauce like Mamma Mia used to make.
- MARGHERITA | $18 Fresh mozzarella, Roma tomatoes, basil, tomato sauce.
- BBQ CHICKEN | $18 Grilled chicken, BBQ sauce, smoked Gouda, mozzarella, cilantro and red onion.
- PEPPERONI | $18 Our house made cheese pizza loaded with pepperoni.
- HAWAIIAN PIZZA | $18 – House made crust, tangy BBQ sauce and mozzarella cheese topped with crispy bacon, Canadian bacon, fresh pineapple and cilantro.
- MEAT LOVERS | $19 Smoked sausage, pepperoni, bacon and Italian meatballs.
- KID BURGER* | $8 – Juicy small burger served plain on the bun! Choice of fries, applesauce, carrot sticks or veggies. Add cheese $1
- HOT DOG | $8 – Hot dog grilled and served in a bun. Choice of fries, applesauce, carrot sticks or veggies.
- CHEESE PIZZA |$ 8 – House made crust, mozzarella and tomato sauce. Add pepperoni $1
- CHICKEN TENDERS | $8 – Crispy chicken fingers served with honey mustard dipping sauce. Choice of fries, applesauce, carrot sticks or veggies.
- GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH | 8 – Thick-sliced American cheese melted to perfection on Texas toast. Choice of fries, applesauce, carrot sticks or veggies.
AGE 9 AND UNDER
- GHIRARDELLI BROWNIE A LA MODE | $8 Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie topped with vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, sprinkles and a cherry.
- SUPER SUNDAE | $8 – Heaping scoops of vanilla and chocolate ice cream are topped with chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, whipped cream, sprinkles and a cherry.
- ROOT BEER FLOAT |$7 Root beer or Coca-Cola and vanilla ice cream in a super-sized schooner glass.
- GIANT CAKE | $9 – A generous portion of the chef’s featured cake made from in our in-house bakery.
- BERRY SORBET | $8 Sweet and refreshing sorbet with a mixed berry compote.
Guests will also find an incredible array of Wines, Beers, Cocktails and Sodas! Reservations are recommend and can be made at open table here.
Those interesting in reserving a lane during your Walt Disney World visit are also recommended to do so in advance. Follow this link for the lane reservation form.
We’re so glad to have Splitsville back and can’t wait to lace up and hit the lanes at some point soon! Keep following along with us here at MickeyBlog for the latest Walt Disney World news and udpates!
Thinking about a Disney getaway? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to receive your FREE-no obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook