Disney Transportation Will Not Be Available for Passholder Preview at Disney World and Other Updates
Today, Walt Disney World sent out an email to Annual Passholders who are registered for Passholder Previews this week. The email goes over procedures for getting into the Parks as well as announcing that all attending will be required to use their own transportation to get to and from the Parks as Disney transportation will not be available.
Here is what is covered in the Walt Disney World Passholder Previews email:
What to Bring to Passholder Previews
- Valid Annual Pass and a government-issued ID for each registered Passholder
- One copy of your confirmation page
- Face coverings for all Guests ages 2 and up
Information About Events
- Restaurants, attractions, experiences, and other offerings may be modified and will be limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure, based on direction from health experts and government officials to promoted physical distancing.
- Face coverings are required for all Guests ages 2 and up and Cast Members. Temperature screenings are required to enter some locations.
- Reservations are non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered.
- No modifications to reservations.
- Valid, activated eligible Walt Disney World Annual Pass and photo ID are required at check-in for each Passholder and Passholder Guest.
- Activities and attractions subject to change without notice.
- Registered Passholders may experience wait times for popular attractions during the event.
- If you are staying at a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel, Disney transportation will not be available for the limited event. You will need to provide your own transportation to the theme park parking lot.
- Tram service will not be available from the Guest parking lot to the main entrance of the theme park. (For the Magic Kingdom, there will be no tram service from the parking lot to the Transportation & Ticket Center, but the Express Monorail and the Ferryboats will be available from TTC to the Main Entrance.)
Are you lucky enough to attend the Passholder Previews this week at Walt Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
Let’s start planning your 2020 or 2021 Disney vacation! Are you a teacher or someone on the front lines battling the virus? Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. Plus, if you are a teacher or someone on the front lines fighting this virus, you will receive a Disney Gift Card when you book your Disney vacation with me by December 31, 2020. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with a 3-day ticket