Disney Beauty from Around the World
EPCOT World Showcase is not the only thing that represents beauty from around the world. Recently, Google research was done to identify the most popular make-up looks that emulate Disney characters. Princesses and Queens and Villains are all represented in these most popular make-up mimics.
Cometify.com has done some research based on Google search information into which Disney character people most want to look like. Beauty can be interpreted differently around the world, and people want to look like their favorite Disney characters and with the magic of make-up they are able to do it.
- Maleficent – 12,000 yearly searches
- The Queen of Hearts – 8,400 yearly searches
- Alice in Wonderland – 4,800 yearly searches
- Ursula – 4,200 yearly searches
- Elsa – 3,600 yearly searches
- Minnie Mouse – 3,600 yearly searches
Yes, the British have Queens at the top of their list. Maleficent and The Queen of Hearts are both considered Evil Queens, but their strength and determination (however misguided) is something to be recreated. And, of course…their beauty.
Cosmetify is a UK website.
- Maleficent – 99,600 yearly searches
- Elsa – 58,800 yearly searches
- Minnie Mouse – 42,000 yearly searches
- The Queen of Hearts – 40,800 yearly searches
- Ursula – 31,200 yearly searches
- Alice in Wonderland – 19,200 yearly searches
- Snow White – 19,200 yearly searches
- Tinker Bell – 18,000 yearly searches
- Mulan – 16,800 yearly searches
- Ariel – 14,400 yearly searches
A worldwide search also puts Maleficent at the top, but some of the good also wins the top five. Elsa and her icy beauty take the number 2 position and the classic Minnie Mouse (wearing a bow I’m sure) takes the number 3 position.
Cosmetify.com does list their methodology on the site. “We then used this list to find the average monthly searches for makeup looks inspired by these characters by searching for phrases such as ‘Maleficent Makeup’. We used Ahrefs to find global search data and UK search data to find out which are the most popular Disney makeup looks.” Based on a quick search of the internet, there are tens of thousands of places to find make-up looks for the number 1 Maleficent. So, if you are interested in looking like her Majesty it will be easy to find looks from easy to very complicated. Horns included.
So, have fun recreating some of these popular make-up looks, and see if you agree with the data. Which Disney character would you recreate?
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.com
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’m here to help you with everything you need to make your Disney Vacation Magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Renee@MickeyTravels.com or follow along on Facebook.