Mobile Dine Check-In for Select Table Service Restaurants Will Soon Be Available
Disney is taking every precaution necessary to ensure the safety of its guests and Cast Members. Much like during Guests to utilize the Online Check-In feature via their My Disney Experience app, Disney is also recommended Guests use their app for Mobile Dine Check-In for dining reservations at select table-service restaurants. This new feature will allow you to skip the host stand all while minimizing your contact with others.
How It Works
It’s easy to use mobile check-in during your visit. All you need is your phone, the My Disney Experience app and a dining reservation at a participating restaurant!
Here’s how it works:
- When your check-in window arrives, you’ll receive a push notification prompting you to check in via the app. Or, you can begin the check-in process by scanning a QR code located in the restaurant’s lobby. There’s no need to visit the host stand to check in.
- From the push notification or QR code, you’ll be able to check in for your reservation—and confirm your arrival time and party details.
- Once your table is ready, you’ll be notified to proceed to a specified location.
We also shared earlier that Guests with a valid Walt Disney World resort reservation can begin making dining reservations (by phone only for now) starting June 18th. Reservations can only be made on dates June 22 through July 10, 2020 at this time.
Before you dine at Walt Disney World Resort, please be aware that you’ll need:
- Face coverings for each Guest age 2 and up, which must be worn in all public areas—including while entering and exiting dining locations—and can be removed while eating or drinking
- Planning to dine at a table-service restaurant in a Disney Resort hotel? A confirmed dining reservation is required for day Guests (those not staying overnight) and is highly recommended for Guests staying overnight at a Disney Resort hotel
Also, it’s highly recommended to have:
- The latest version of the My Disney Experience app on your mobile device, with location services enabled
- Cashless or contactless forms of payment
When in-park dining initially becomes available, you’ll need valid park admission, a reservation for park entry and a dining reservation to dine at an in-park, table-service restaurant. Dining reservations do not guarantee admission to the park.
Thinking about a Disney getaway? There are fantastic 2020 bargains to be had and 2021 packages will be available in just a few short months! Fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? Contact me today at MickeyTravels for your FREE, no obligation quote for a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures By Disney vacation! My magical planning services are included at no extra cost. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.