Dining Reservations Can Be Made By Phone Starting June 18th
Exciting news! Guests with a valid Walt Disney World resort reservation can begin making dining reservations (by phone only for now) starting June 18th. Reservations can only be made on dates June 22 through July 10, 2020 at this time.
Disney has some updated information about their dining experiences and procedures. Take a look.
Before you dine at Walt Disney World Resort, please be aware that you’ll need:
- Face coverings for each Guest age 2 and up, which must be worn in all public areas—including while entering and exiting dining locations—and can be removed while eating or drinking
- Planning to dine at a table-service restaurant in a Disney Resort hotel? A confirmed dining reservation is required for day Guests (those not staying overnight) and is highly recommended for Guests staying overnight at a Disney Resort hotel
Also, it’s highly recommended to have:
- The latest version of the My Disney Experience app on your mobile device, with location services enabled
- Cashless or contactless forms of payment
Explore important updates related to dining reservations at Walt Disney World Resort.
Reservations for Guests Staying at Disney Resort Hotels
Guests with Disney Resort hotel reservations for arrivals June 22 through July 10, 2020 can make dining reservations for select Walt Disney World Resort hotel and available Disney Springs dining locations beginning June 18, 2020. Call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 824-1391 to check availability and make reservations. Or, if you’re a Disney Vacation Club Member, call Member Services at (800) 800-9800. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Note: At this time, a valid Disney Resort hotel reservation will be required to make dining reservations. Online reservations are currently available at select Disney Springs dining locations. Online reservations for other dining experiences will reopen at a later date.
At this time, dining reservations are not available for in-park dining experiences. Reservations will resume at a later date.
When in-park dining initially becomes available, you’ll need valid park admission, a reservation for park entry and a dining reservation to dine at an in-park, table-service restaurant. Dining reservations do not guarantee admission to the park.
Disney Springs Dining
Select dining locations at Disney Springs are currently accepting reservations.
New measures have been implemented across Walt Disney World dining locations to promote health and hygiene, including:
- Enhanced Cleaning: We’ve increased cleaning in high-traffic areas such as public elevators and escalators, handrails, benches, tables, handles, restrooms and more. Additionally, seating areas, dining areas and pagers will be cleaned between Guests.
- Reduced-Contact Menus: Menus will be shared in ways to minimize contact. At quick-service restaurants, menus will be displayed on signage. And at table-service restaurants, you can scan a code with your mobile device to access the digital menu.
- Self-Serve Changes: Beverages and other items that were previously self-serve will instead be served by Cast Members.
Use convenient technologies to minimize your contact with others:
- Mobile Order Service: A time-saving feature of the My Disney Experience app, mobile order service enables you to order ahead at select dining locations and pick up food during a designated arrival window.
- Mobile Check-In for Reservations: Check in to your dining reservations at select table-service restaurants using the new mobile check-in feature on the My Disney Experience app. There’s no need to visit the host stand to check in!
- Scannable Codes for Select Restaurant Menus: While at a table-service restaurant, you can use your own mobile device to scan a code for access to the digital menu.
- Cashless Payments: At this time, it is recommended all Guests use cashless payment options, including debit cards, credit cards and Disney Gift Cards. Guests can also opt for contactless payment options—such as mobile wallets—or use cash to purchase a Disney Gift Card at Guest Relations and select merchandise locations. Disney Resort hotel Guests can also use MagicBands to charge their purchase to their Disney Resort hotel folio.
Additional changes to Walt Disney World dining experiences include:
- Menu items may vary. For specific menu information, check the restaurant’s online menu when the restaurant reopens.
- Character Dining will not be offered during the initial reopening, with the exception of a modified Character Dining experience at Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera.
- Dinner shows will not be offered during the initial reopening.
- Dining locations will be limited in capacity. Some locations will remain temporarily closed.
- Private dining and in-room delivery will not be offered during the initial reopening window.
- Mobile order service will be offered at select quick-service dining locations throughout the Walt Disney World theme parks (when open), Disney Springs and select Disney Resort hotels.
Dining made via the website or My Disney Experience app are not available at this time. To make them by phone, call (407) 824-1391. Or if you’re a Disney Vacation Club member, call Member Services at (800) 800-9800.
Thinking about a Disney getaway? There are fantastic 2020 bargains to be had and 2021 packages will be available in just a few short months! Fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? Contact me today at MickeyTravels for your FREE, no obligation quote for a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures By Disney vacation! My magical planning services are included at no extra cost. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.