What Your Dad Really Wants: Indy’s Hat
Forget the tie. Dad wants this weathered Indiana Jones hat for Fathers’ Day.
It is, perhaps, the most iconic movie prop of all time.
It is SO RECOGNIZABLE; even its shadow tells us what it is and who it belongs to.
Yep, it’s Indiana Jones’ fedora. And, I can tell you, it’s exactly what your dad wants for Fathers’ Day.
You’ll Get Plenty Of Mileage Out Of This Hat
But, let’s face it, don’t go an get him the REAL one. I mean, Dad really doesn’t have any excuse to wear a fedora (or any hat beyond a baseball cap) out anymore. Nevermind a pristine exact replica.
Seriously, listen to me here. Don’t do it.
I have an alternative. A lived-in looking alternative to the Caddilac version.
The perfect lawn mowing, sitting on a deck chair, walking around a Disney park sure to embarrass your wife, hat.
From The Official Collection
I give you the official Indiana Jones Weathered Cloth Fedora Hat.
Okay, so here’s my explanation:
- I’ve seen it anywhere from $27 to 40 bucks.
- It’s well built, lightweight, and it really does look like Indy’s favorite hat (so says my 8-year-old).
- And it’s official!
Here are the specs:
- X MARKS THE SPOT – Whether you’re headed into the lion’s den or working on a dig in the Andes, this authentic Indiana Jones dark brown fedora with a 2½” brim is the perfect addition to your travels.
- WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE WEATHERED – For comfort in rugged, outdoor environments, of course! Not every raft ride or mine shaft escape will provide premium luxury, so this classic men’s fedora with 52% cotton and 48% polyester can make up for it.
- IT’S NOT THE YEARS – It’s the mileage. And this Indy hat goes where you go. With 1” band and an Indy pin, this adult cap is great to complement your Indy jacket and whip costume or for any or classic dress event or gentleman engagement.
- MAKE IT UP AS YOU GO – We planned this Indy fedora so you don’t have to: with UPF 50+ protection and a thermal cord in the brim, you’ll know this isn’t some golden idol – it’s a hat that’s prepared for it all.
- FLY? YES – Whether you’re out on an adventure or you just want protection from the sun, make sure you can do it all in style and comfort – and with the right hat.
Check Out This Review
And, I found this review pretty spot-on:
Yep, that’s the deal. And you know why I know the dad in your life wants one?
I’m a dad and I bought one for myself! From villiagehatshop.com – not a sponsor, just good peeps who helped me out.
After all, it makes every trip out to the lawn an adventure.
Indiana Jones Hat Gallery