Virtual Chat With An Agent Coming to My Disney Experience Beginning June 22nd
Among the many changes revealed by Disney World during an online update today, Disney revealed that they will be adding an online chat function to My Disney Experience.
As you can see from our screenshot below, there will be a virtual chat function added to My Disney Experience where users can ask questions to a resort cast member:
Guests should note from the wording above that the service is designed to provide you with assistance DURING your stay. The new feature will be available for extended hours throughout the day and is designed to reduce trips to the lobby or in stand-by lines.
It should be noted that this function seems to only be available to visiting guests and not for questions regarding upcoming reservations or bookings for which you’ll still want to reach out to you Travel Agent or call the Disney Reservation Line.
The news above joins a myriad of other changes announced by Disney World which includes:
- Magical Express will resume taking guests to and from MCO to the select resorts that are open at Walt Disney World beginning June 22nd.
- Minnie Van service will not be running until further notice.
- During the initial phase of reopening, Disney World will only offer one character dining experience at Topolino’s Terrace at Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- Disney will be waiving cancellation and change fees for all Disney imposed modifications through October 3rd.
- The Electric Water Pageant will remain closed until further notice.
We expect there to be more updates in the days and weeks ahead. The best way to stay on top of them is to keep following along with MickeyBlog.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook