Disney Cruise Line Cancels All Cruises Through Almost End of July
These are the articles I have grown to hate writing. But, unfortunately, Disney Cruise Line has just cancelled all sailings that were scheduled to depart through July 28, 2020.
The Disney Cruise Line sailings impacted by this suspension until the end of July are as follows:
- June 21 – 5-Night Bahamas
- June 26 – 5-Night Bahamas
- July 1 – 4-Night Bahamas
- July 5 – 5-Night Bahamas
- July 10 – 3-Night Bahamas
- July 13 – 4-Night Bahamas
- July 17 – 3-Night Bahamas
- July 20 – 4-Night Bahamas
- July 24 – 3-Night Bahamas
- July 27 – 4-Night Bahamas
- June 20 – 7-Night Western Caribbean
- June 27 – 9-Night Southern Caribbean
- July 6 – 5-Night Western Caribbean
- July 11 – 7-Night Eastern Caribbean
- July 18 – 7-Night Western Caribbean
- July 25 – 7-Night Eastern Caribbean
- July 13 – 5-Night Mediterranean
- July 18 – 7-Night Western Europe
- July 25 – 11-Night Northern Europe
- July 6 – 7-Night Alaska
- July 13 – 7-Night Alaska
- July 20 – 7-Night Alaska
- July 27 – 7-Night Alaska
In addition, the following Disney Cruise Line – Adventures by Disney Cruise Packages have been cancelled:
Adventures by Disney Cruise Packages
- 7/13 – 5-Night Mediterranean Adventures by Disney Cruise Package
- 7/25 – 11-Night Northern Europe Adventures by Disney Cruise Package
- 7/6 – 7-Night Alaskan Wonders Adventures by Disney Cruise Package
- 7/13 – 7-Night Alaskan Wonders Adventures by Disney Cruise Package
- 7/27 – 7-Night Alaskan Wonders Adventures by Disney Cruise Package
If you were scheduled to sail on one of these sailings cancelled by Disney Cruise Line, there is good news! Those who have paid in full will receive a 125% future cruise credit to be used for a future sailings within 15 months of original sail date or a full refund. The credit will be automatically applied to your account.
If you Disney Cruise Line cruise was cancelled and you have not paid in full yet, you automatically be refunded any payment made towards your booking. The refund will go to your original form of payment buy may be delayed due to high volumes.
Are you impacted but this latest round of cancellations by Disney Cruise Line? Let us know in the comments below.
Has cabin fever set in and you’re ready to start planning your Disney vacation? Are you a teacher or someone on the front lines battling the virus? Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. Plus, if you are a teacher or someone on the front lines fighting this virus, you will receive a Disney Gift Card when you book your Disney vacation package* with me by May 31, 2020. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with a 3-day ticket.