Wine Bar George at Disney Springs Now Accepting Reservations, Introduces New Health and Safety
As we reported last night, Disney Springs will be reopening in a limited capacity beginning on Wednesday, May 20! We’ve been checking to see which restaurant will begin taking reservations first and the winner is: Wine Bar George!
In addition to accepting reservations, Wine Bar George has released updated protocols, such as digital menus, to ensure all Guests and employees stay safe and healthy.
Wine Bar George Health & Safety Promises
To ensure everyone’s safety we promise the following to our guests:
- We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling and a certified manager on every shift.
- We will continue to employ strict kitchen sanitation standards.
- All team members will pass a health check prior to their shift. Only healthy team members will be allowed in the restaurant.
- All team members will wash their hands often. Hand sanitizer/hand washing stations will be available to all guests and employees.
- All indoor and outdoor seating options will comply with social distancing guidelines.
- We will clean, disinfect and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
- We will clean, disinfect and sanitize each dining area after every use.
- Place settings, tables, chairs, utensils and condiments will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- All menus will be contactless. We will use digital menus, guests will view menus with their own personal device.
- We encourage using our contactless payment options.
- Guests will be seated to comply with social distancing guidelines.
Wine Bar George Guests:
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
- We are asking all guests to adhere to recommended social distancing and sanitary guidelines to protect you and our other customers and team members.
As per State of Florida guidelines, restaurants such as Wine Bar George can only reopen at 25% capacity at first which means making reservations are crucial if you are looking to dine at this delicious Disney Springs restaurant.
As mentioned, when Disney Springs reopens, it will be at a limited capacity. This means only a restricted number of Guests will be allowed in at one time. In addition, not all restaurants and retail locations will be open as of May 20 but should continue to open as the days go on.
Are you looking to dine at Wine Bar George in Disney Springs? Let us know in the comments below!
Has cabin fever set in and you’re ready to start planning your Disney vacation? Are you a teacher or someone on the front lines battling the virus? Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. Plus, if you are a teacher or someone on the front lines fighting this virus, you will receive a Disney Gift Card when you book your Disney vacation package* with me by May 31, 2020. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with a 3-day ticket.
Source/Image Credit: Wine Bar George