Disney Cruise Line Cancels Additional Dream, Fantasy, and Magic Sailings For June and July
Unfortunately, we have another round of Disney Cruise Line cancellations to pass along to you today. Disney Cruise Line has just cancelled several sailings for the Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, and Disney Magic for dates in June and July.
The newest Disney Cruise Line Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, and Disney Magic cancellations are as follows:
- 4-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/18
- 3-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/22
- 4-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/25
- 3-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/29
- 4-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 6/1
- 3-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 6/5
- 4-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 6/8
- 5-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 6/12
- 4-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 6/17
- 7-Night Western Caribbean 5/23
- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean 5/30
- 7-Night Western Caribbean 6/6
- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean 6/13
- 9-Night Mediterranean with Greek Isles 6/13
- 9-Night Mediterranean with Greek Isles 6/22
- 12-Night Mediterranean with Greek Isles 7/1
In addition to the cancellation of the above Disney Cruise Line sailings, the following Adventures by Disney Cruise Package have been cancelled:
- 6/13 9-Night Mediterranean Adventures by Disney Cruise Package
- 6/22 9-Night Mediterranean Adventures by Disney Cruise Package
- 7/1 12-Night Mediterranean Adventures by Disney Cruise Package
If you have been impacted by the cancellations, Disney Cruise Line is offering a choice of 125% future cruise credit that can be used for a future sailing within 15 months of the original sail date or a full refund.The future cruise credit is equal to 125% of your original voyage fare plus the cost of the Vacation Protection Plan, if applicable. The future cruise credit is applied per person and is non-transferable, non-refundable, and has no cash value.
Let’s hope this is the last round of Disney Cruise Line cancellations we have to pass along due to the COVID-19 crisis. Make sure to keep it here with MIckeyBlog.com for all the latest news coming from Disney on cancellations and hopefully, in the near future, reopening dates!
Has cabin fever set in and you’re ready to start planning your Disney vacation? Are you a teacher or someone on the front lines battling the virus? Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. Plus, if you are a teacher or someone on the front lines fighting this virus, you will receive a Disney Gift Card when you book your Disney vacation package* with me by May 31, 2020. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with a 3-day ticket.