Bring the Magic Home: Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Banana French Toast from Disney’s PCH Grill
Looking to bring a little magic home while the Parks are closed? Then, this Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Banana French Toast recipe from Disney’s PCH Grill at the Disneyland Resort is a must try for breakfast or breakfast for dinner!
The Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Banana French Toast is one of the many delicious dishes that rotates seasonally on the menu at Disney’s PCH Grill in Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel at the Disneyland Resort. When you enjoy it with your family, you will feel like you have escaped to paradise!
And, now the recipe for the Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Banana French Toast from PCH Grill:
Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Banana French Toast Ingredients
- 8 thick slices day-old challah bread
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup low-fat chocolate milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Chocolate syrup and powdered sugar, optional
Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Banana French Toast Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a 9x13x2-inch baking pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Cut bread into 1-inch cubes and place in a large bowl. Slice bananas into 1/2-inch slices, and add to bowl. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Combine peanut butter, eggs, chocolate milk, cinnamon, and salt in a blender. Process until smooth.
- Pour egg mixture over bread mixture. Stir gently until bread cubes have absorbed egg mixture.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until top is golden brown.
- Before serving, drizzle with chocolate syrup and dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
Chef’s Note: Challah is traditional Jewish yeast bread, rich with eggs, sweetened with honey that makes the best French toast.
This recipe is for four servings.
Will you be making the Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Banana French Toast from PCH Grill at your home? If so, make sure to share photos of your creations with us!
Has cabin fever set in and you ready to start planning your Disney vacation? Are you a teacher or someone on the front lines battling the virus? Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. Plus, if you are a teacher or someone on the front lines fighting this virus, you will receive a Disney Gift Card when you book your Disney vacation package* with me by May 31, 2020. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with a 3-day ticket.
Image/Source Credit: Disney