This Springtime Mickey Bark Recipe is Perfect For Easter!
With Easter just around the corner, we thought we’d share a perfect Disney-inspired recipe that the whole family will enjoy making together! So set aside some time while at home this week to head to the kitchen as a family and whip up this sweet treat sure to give the Easter Bunny a run for his money!
- Parchment Paper
- 12 oz. pink candy melts or wafers
- 9 white candy melts or wafers
- 18 white chocolate chips
- Mini Robin Eggs
- Pastel sprinkles
- Metallic sprinkles
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare all of your candy melts and toppings into small bowls.
- Melt 12 ounces of pink candy melts and spread onto baking sheet.
- Working very quickly, place the larger white candy melts onto the pink chocolate as Mickey’s head, and place two white chocolate chips on either side as Mickey’s ears. Continue to build more Mickey shapes all over the bark.
- Add mini Robin eggs candy and sprinkles.
- Allow bark to set completely before breaking into pieces.
We’re sure the whole family will enjoy this simple yet delightful recipe that is big on Springtime charm! It’s also perfect for sharing this Easter! Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for the latest Disney-related news and updates!
Disney Theme Parks May Be Currently Closed But Did You Know You Can Plan A Disney Getaway Through Until the End of 2020? Don’t let Coronavirus put a damper on your Disney plans. Reach out today to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook