Add a Bit Of Frozen Magic To Your Week at Home With This Fun Snow Globe Project
With Frozen 2 Disney+ and the kids at home for a few weeks, it’s the perfect time to put together these adorable and easy DIY snow globes. Add a bit of Disney magic to your day and have fun while crafting!
What You’ll Need
- 2 mason jars
- Two 20-oz bottles of baby oil
- Anna and Elsa small doll playset toys
- Hot glue
- Blue and magenta glitter
- Snowflake confetti
- Fall leaf confetti
- Hot glue the Anna toy to the inside of one mason jar lid. Hot glue the Elsa toy to the inside of the other mason jar lid. Place the hot glue at their feet so the toys stand up on their own.
- Place ½ of a tablespoon of magenta glitter into one jar, and the same amount of blue glitter in the other.
- Sprinkle a little bit of the snowflake confetti into the jar with blue glitter, and a little bit of the leaf confetti into the jar with magenta glitter.
- Fill each jar with baby oil, leaving about ¾ of an inch of empty space on the top.
- Place a ring of hot glue around the inside rim of the lids, and screw the lids tightly onto the mason jars.
- Shake up, and enjoy your snow globe!
All hot glueing should be done by an adult.
Keep following along with MickeyBlog for awesome ways to keep the kids entertained over the next few weeks! Oh! And don’t forget to check out Frozen 2 now available on Disney+
Disney Theme Parks May Be Currently Closed But Did You Know You Can Plan A Disney Getaway Through Until the End of 2020? Don’t let Coronavirus put a damper on your Disney plans. Reach out today to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook