2021 Disney Vacation Member Cruise: 5-Night Western Caribbean Sailing
Set sail on the 2021 Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise to the Western Caribbean! This 5-night, round-trip Disney Cruise Line sailing departs from Port Canaveral, Florida on June 12, 2021—charting a course for fun in dazzling tropical destinations.
Along the way, delight in exclusive gifts and experiences created with Members in mind—including daily gifts delivered to your stateroom and onboard entertainment planned just for the Member Cruise.
Booking opens on May 2, 2020 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
The exclusive Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise elevates the already spectacular Disney Cruise Line experience.
Standout features include “insider” shows, commemorative gifts, special décor and more—all created with Members in mind.
Member Cruise Entertainment
Some of the best and brightest from the incredible Disney family of studios and storytellers will come together to present an incredible array of shows and experiences for all ages—with fun for every member of the family.
Embark on a spectacular sailing to the Western Caribbean, with stops at 2 breathtaking islands brimming with activities for the entire family. Plus, enjoy 2 delightful days at sea—with access to signature Disney entertainment, themed dining, pools, live shows, surprises for Members and more.
Explore the scheduled itinerary for the 2021 Member Cruise to the Western Caribbean:
- Saturday, June 12, 2021 – Depart from Port Canaveral, Florida
- Sunday, June 13, 2021 – Enjoy a day at sea filled with unique experiences and special shows created with Members in mind
- Monday, June 14, 2021 – Arrive in Cozumel, Mexico, an island paradise renowned for its beautiful beaches, turquoise water and protected coral reefs
- Tuesday, June 15, 2021 – Enjoy another leisurely day at sea filled with unique experiences and special shows created with Members in mind
- Wednesday, June 16, 2021 – Arrive at Disney Castaway Cay, a private island paradise exclusive to Disney Cruise Line
- Thursday, June 17, 2021 – Debark in Port Canaveral, Florida
Before or after your cruise, consider adding little extra magic to your vacation with a visit to Walt Disney World Resort in Florida—located approximately one hour from Port Canaveral.
Welcome Home to the Disney Fantasy
Let your imagination set sail on an unforgettable voyage aboard a ship known for its beauty and family-focused entertainment.
Onboard Activities and Amenities
Most of the amazing onboard activities and dining experiences on this Member Cruise are automatically included in your cruise fare, unless otherwise indicated.
There are vividly themed venues designed for Guests of all ages, including:
- Distinctive dining choices to suit nearly every taste and style—from casual, quick-service venues with magical touches to formal dining rooms with a hint of romance.
- Endless entertainment, including deck parties, screenings of first-run and classic Disney films, Character Greetings and Broadway-caliber musicals.
- Specially themed play spaces for kids, including Disney’s Oceaneer Club—home to Marvel Super Hero Academy.
- Pool areas designed for relaxation and nonstop fun. The whole family can make a splash at Mickey’s Pool—while the 18-and-older Quiet Cove Pool bestows a perfect oasis for parents to unwind. Plus, you can take a plunge on the exhilarating AquaDuck “water coaster.”
- A full-service fitness center with state-of-the-art workout equipment and specialized classes.
- The Wide World of Sports Deck, home to basketball courts and ping-pong tables.
Four main categories encompass a variety of room types—and deck locations within those types—all designed with your family’s comfort in mind:
- Concierge – luxurious accommodations, each with a large private verandah and premium amenities and services
- Verandah – spacious non-Concierge staterooms, each with a private verandah, some with partial views
- Oceanview – more space than Standard and scenic vistas through a real porthole window—or possibly 2
- Inside – base accommodations with charming nautical touches
Call Member Services at (800) 800-9800 or (407) 566-3800† beginning at 10:00 Eastern Time on Saturday, May 2, 2020 to book—before this highly anticipated cruise sells out!
Thinking about a Disney getaway? There are fantastic 2020 bargains to be had and 2021 packages will be available in just a few short months! Fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? Contact me today at MickeyTravels for your FREE, no obligation quote for a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures By Disney vacation! My magical planning services are included at no extra cost. You can find me on Facebook or via email at Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.