Mighty St. Patrick’s Day Festival Is Coming Back to Raglan Road On March 16th & 17th
Here at MickeyBlog, we’re excited to let you know that The Mighty St. Patricks Day Festival will be back at Raglan Road at Disney Springs this March 16- 17th! This special event is a favorite with Walt Disney World visitors each St. Patricks Day. On the day guests will be wowed by incredible entertainment, amazing food and of course a pint of Guinness.
Let’s take a look at the entertainment lined up for this year’s celebration of all things Irish!
- 4:30 pm: Maca & Rhythms of Raglan – With the Raglan Road Irish Dancers.
- 6:00 pm: Maca – With the Raglan Road Irish Dancers.
- 9:00 pm: One Heck of a Hooley – With the Raglan Road Irish Dancers
- 10:30 pm: Strings & Things
- 4:30pm: Mike Waters
- 9:00 pm: TradGad
- 11:00 am: Maca: With the Raglan Road Irish Dancers at 11 am, 12 pm, 1pm and 3pm
- 2:00 pm: Mike Waters
- 4:00 pm: Emily Furlong: With the Raglan Road Irish Dancers
- 4:30 pm : No Half Measures: With the Raglan Road Irish Dancers at 4:30pm, 5:30pm and 6:45pm
- 7:45 pm :TradGad: With the Raglan Road Irish Dancers also at 7:45pm, 9:00pm
- 10:30pm: Strings & Things
- 11:30pm: The Raglan All-Stars
- 12:00pm: Emily Furlong also at 1pm and 3pm
- 2:00pm : Maca
- 4:15pm: Mike Waters: Also at 5:15 pm.
- 6:30pm: Fia Rua – also at 8:00 pm and 10:30 pm
- 9:15pm: No Half Measures
- 11:30pm: Patio Stage – The Raglan Road Ceili Band
Authentic Irish Grub
Guinness, Guinness and More Guinness
Thinking about a visit to Disney World? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook