Regal Eagle Smokehouse Opening This Weekend
Are you ready for a “finger-lickin’ good” announcement? It appears that Regal Eagle Smokehouse opening will take place this weekend over in Epcot.
This new quick-service location at the America Pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase is scheduled to open on Sunday, February 9th at 11:00 AM according to Google.
This new restaurant features the one and only Same the Eagle and will serve up a variety of classic backyard barbecue selections from across the country.
Here guests will partake in “Sam’s Centennial Cook-Off: A Salute to All Cook-Offs but Mostly Barbecue”.
The menu will feature a variety of barbecue styles and entrees such as:
- American Platter – a selection of 3 meats served with Garlic Toast
- Kansas City Smoked Half-Chicken – slow-smoked half chicken smothered with sweet BBQ sauce and choice of side
- Sliced Texas Beef Brisket Sandwich – rubbed with Brisket Rub then slow-smoked and smothered in Spicy Mop Sauce, sandwiched between Garlic Toast and served with choice of side
- Power Greens Salad – Mixed Greens tossed with Fresh Citrus Fruit, Sunflower Seeds, Dried Cranberries, and radishes in a fresh citrus vinaigrette topped with chilled pulled chicken
- Memphis Dry-Rub Pork Ribs – dry-rubbed and slow-smoked served with garlic toast and choice of side
- BBQ Burger – 1/3 lb Angus Burger on Garlic Toast topped with BBQ Pork and Fried Onion Ring, served with choice of side
- North Carolina Chopped Smoked Pork Butt Platter – chopped pork butt topped with North Carolina Vinegar Sauce, served with Garlic Toast and choice of side
- South Carolina Smoked Sausage Sandwich – Smoked sausage on Garlic Toast topped with Tangy Mustard Sauce and Caramelized Onions served with choice of side
Will you be heading over to Epcot this Sunday, for the Regal Eagle Smokehouse opening? Which menu item will you try first? Let us know in the comments!
Looking to plan your Disney Vacation? Why not get the FREE help of an expert! Contact me today to start planning! Fill out the form for a free quote and all the best Disney insider tips once we start planning. For more information, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow me on Facebook, or call (716) 393-8806. As a Travel Agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum-Level, Authorized Disney Vacation Planner) I offer a full range of complimentary planning services for all Disney Destinations (Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, Adventures by Disney). Let’s make your Disney dreams come true!