Castaway Cay 5K Premium Package Now Available For Booking
For all of you walkers and runners out there wanting to participate in Disney Cruise Line’s Castaway Cay 5K, there is a new option available to book during your Online Check-In. Previously we brought you the news that Disney Cruise Line guests could sign up for the 5K ahead of time online before their sailing (previously this had to be done once onboard). While the Castaway Cay 5K is a complimentary activity, Disney is now offering a Castaway Cay 5K Premium Package at an additional cost.
At the end of the Disney Castaway Cay 5K all finishers receive an exclusive Disney Cruise Line Castaway Cay 5K medal. BUT, all participants who have booked the Castaway Cay 5K Premium Package will also receive an online exclusive Disney Castaway Cay 5K cinch sack, water bottle and hat. The premium package merchandise will be delivered to your stateroom on the second day of your voyage so you have it in time for the event. The cost for the Castaway Cay 5K Premium Package is $59.99 per adult.
What to Expect
- You will be required to sign a release waiver to participate. Once signed, you’ll receive a Castaway Cay 5K race bib and will be asked to review the 5K course during your cruise. Please be sure to check the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app for more information, including specific times and location information.
- On race day, meet on Disney Castaway Cay at the bike rentals location approximately 20 minutes after the ship docks. Your leader will escort you to the starting line.
- Begin your 5K challenge, following the markers and directions provided by Crew Members. Keep in mind, this is not a timed event.
- Complete your race and celebrate with an exclusive Disney Cruise Line Castaway Cay 5K medal.
- Your Castaway Cay 5K exclusive merchandise package will be delivered to you on the second day of your voyage.
Important Additional Information
- Castaway Cay 5K is not part of the runDisney Castaway Cay Challenge taking place during Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend. For more information on this challenge, please visit runDisney.
- For everyone’s safety, bicycles or similar 2-wheeled devices; skateboards; scooters, including knee scooters; in-line skates, roller skates or shoes with wheels; strollers and jogging strollers; baby carriers; baby backpacks or similar devices; and/or any electric or powered mobility devices are not permitted.
- Guests with mobility disabilities wishing to participate must use a push rim wheelchair and be able to propel themselves.
- This activity is for Guests 10 years of age and above.
- Bookings for the Castaway Cay 5K Premium Package will close 2 weeks prior to the sail date. Guests can still book the Castaway Cay 5K (without the Premium Package) within this 2-week period.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still many magical packages available for 2020! Fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels!
Do you want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I also create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! Also, did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at SPhillips@MickeyTravels.com or follow me on Facebook!