6 Course Truffle and Wine Dinner Coming to Jaleo at Disney Springs on February 12
About this Event
Each winter, Nacho Ramirez and his specially trained truffle-hunting dog Pepe search the Spanish countryside in pursuit of the best black truffles – about six months old, mouthwateringly fragrant, buried in the rich soil. Nacho will be flying these truffles to Jaleo at Disney Springs the day they’re discovered, where they will be the star ingredient in nine dishes created by Jaleo Culinary Director Ramon Martinez and Head Chef Rodolfo Guzman.
Expertly paired wines have been hand-selected by Jaleo Sommelier Rafael Delgado and ThinkFoodGroup Sommelier Jordi Paronella to accent the flavors and textures of each dish.
- Tartaleta de colifor con trufas
- Coca de cristal con panceta iberica y trufa
- Croqueta partida con trufa
- CUVEE JOSE RAVENTOS I BLANC
- Tartar de Carabineros con trufa (Southern Spain cardenal prawns tartar with truffles)
- MANZANILLA PASADA PASTRANA
- Tortilla 2.0 con trufas (Spanish potato omelette prepared a new way with truffles)
- MAXIMIN GRÜNHÄUS, RIESLING ABTSBERG SPÄTLESE
- Canelón de setas silvestres con trufas (Wild mushroom canelón with porccini and truffles)
- AS SORTES 2016 BODEGAS PALACIOS
- Arroz de carrillera iberica de bellota, con alcachofas y trufas (Iberico de bellota paella with artichokes, morels, and truffles)
- VALBUENA VEGA SICILIA 2014
- Pan con chocolate, aceite y trufas
- LUSTAU EAST INDIA SOLERA
- Helado de leche de cabra con trufas
The cost to attend this tasting event is $299 (all-inclusive including taxes, fees and gratuities.) Tickets can be purchased online at Eventbrite here.
It should also be noted that this private event will start with a small, interactive class on truffles followed by a multi-course dinner with Spanish truffles shaved tableside by Jaleo chefs.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for even more Disney World culinary happenings!
So what are you waiting for? Make 2020 the year you have the experiences of a lifetime with your gang! Getting started is easy, simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels! Book before January 31, 2020, and I’ll even throw in a FREE Disney Gift Card!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook