2020 Theme Park Merchandise Has Arrived
Though we might not be ready to sing Auld Lang Syne just yet, Disney theme parks are one step ahead of us having already released a colorful array of 2020 merchandise! You can ring in the year ahead with some awesome items now available at Disneyland, Walt Disney World. Disneyland Paris, Hong Kong Disneyland, Shanghai Disney Resort and online at shopDisney.com!
You’ll find everything from t-shirts and sweatshirts to mouse ears, coffee mugs and more! Take a look at some of our favorites below:
Let’s start with the much-coveted mouse ears! One of our favorite items from the 2020 collection is the Minnie Mouse ear headband featuring colorful confetti, a sequined blue bow and the 2020 date embroidered on the side! Pick up a pair of your very own at Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort, Shanghai Disney Resort and online at shopDisney.com!
You’ll be saying “Ch-ears!” to the new year with home décor including these 2020 mugs with celebratory handles. You’ll find them at Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Paris and Hong Kong Disneyland.
Fans of PANDORA Jewellery won’t want to miss your chance to pick up this new 2020 Mickey Mouse ear charm. Alex and Ani have also come up with a new bangle to celebrate the year ahead and featuring Mickey and Minnie Mouse!
The 2020 keepsakes don’t stop there! Other products in this year’s assortment include everything from collectable pins and ornaments to toys and frames to celebrate your special 2020 getaway!
You’ll find the Disney Parks 2020 Collection at select merchandise locations throughout Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Paris, Hong Kong Disneyland and even Shanghai Disney Resort:
- Emporium (Disneyland Park)
- Elias & Co. (Disney California Adventure Park)
- World of Disney (Downtown Disney District)
- Disney’s Fantasia Shop (Disneyland Hotel)
Walt Disney World Resort
- Emporium (Magic Kingdom Park)
- Mickey’s of Hollywood (Disney’s Hollywood Studios)
- Island Mercantile (Disney’s Animal Kingdom)
- Mouse Gear (Epcot)
- World of Disney (Disney Springs)
- Bayview Gifts (Disney’s Contemporary Resort)
- Emporium (Disneyland Park)
- Walt Disney Studios Store (Walt Disney Studios Park)
- World of Disney (Disney Village)
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
- Emporium (Main Street, U.S.A. at Hong Kong Disneyland Park)
- Pooh Corner (Fantasyland at Hong Kong Disneyland Park)
- Merlin’s Treasures (Fantasyland at Hong Kong Disneyland Park)
- Kingdom Gifts (Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel)
- The Trading Post (Disney Explorers Lodge)
Shanghai Disney Resort
- Avenue M Arcade (Mickey Avenue at Shanghai Disneyland)
- World of Disney (Disneytown)
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for more awesome merchandise finds!
Thinking about a visit to the theme parks? Getting started couldn’t be easier! Fill out a form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote! Book before January 31, 2020 and I’ll even throw in a Disney gift card!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. I’ll even scout to make sure you’re getting the best discounts (even after you’ve booked!) Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook