Jaleo to Host Special 5-Course Wine Tasting Dinner on December 10th
This private, seated dinner will feature a special menu from Jaleo Head Chef Rodolfo L. Guzman Aranda and his team. Each course will be perfectly paired with the Ontañón wines from Rioja, Rueda, and Ribera del Duero
Highlights of the menu include:
- Hinojo salad of fennel, tomato, asparagus, and orange dressed with passionfruit vinaigrette
- The traditional Spanish dish Gambas al Ajillo (shrimp sautéed with garlic)
- Arroz Meloso con Bacalao (creamy rice with seafood)
- Costillas de Cordero con Miel y Romero (Josper-grilled lamb chops with rosemary sauce and honey aioli)
- Flan Mama Marisa (the classic Spanish custard with ‘espuma’ of Catalan cream and oranges)
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for more holiday dining events!
Make some NEW Disney memories in the year ahead! Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook