Have Your Heard About Disney Cruise Line’s Dine & Play Program?
Here at MickeyBlog, we thought we’d start the day off by letting you in on one of our favorite Disney Cruise Line secrets – The Dine & Play program. This special service available for families travelling with kids between the ages of 3-12 is an absolute game changer and ensures that moms and dads have the space to relax and unwind during mealtimes while the kids enjoy all that your ships incredible kids clubs have to offer!
What is Dine & Play?
It is a service offered on each Disney Cruise Line sailing during the 8pm dining seating time ONLY that gives kids the opportunity to eat their meals quickly and be escorted to the Oceaneers Club while mom and dad take their time to relax, sip, and savor during your dinner!
Here’s how it works:
- During your 8pm seating for dinner, let your server know that your family would like to take part in the “Dine and Play” program.
- The servers will bring out the main meal for the children speedier than usual while parents take their time enjoying the awesome appetizers.
- Once the little ones are all done with their meal, one of Disney Cruise Line’s youth activity counsellors will arrive at your table.
- Your child will be escorted to Disney’s Oceaneer Club or Oceaneer Lab to enjoy all of the awesome evening activities.
- This frees Mom & Dad up to enjoy your meals at a relaxing pace.
- With kids playing away in the Oceaneers Club adults can even squeeze in an after-dinner cocktail or dance the night away or go for a dip at the Adults Only pool.
- Return to the Oceaneers Club before 1 am to pick up your kids!
If you like the sound of that then consider forgoing the Main dining and opting for second dining instead! Best of all, there’s no need to sign up in advance. Simply let your server know at the start of your meal and Disney Cruise Line’s incredible cast members will take care of the rest for you!
For more information on dining aboard Disney Cruise Line check out my article on Rotational Dining.
Thinking about a Disney Cruise? Itineraries are currently available to book through until the Spring of 2021. Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect sailing and stateroom to helping you add lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook