Bring the Magic of Disney+ to Life with These Experiences at Disney Parks
It’s live! (Well, for most!) Disney+ is finally here and while there have been some glitches, the streaming service seems to be receiving rave reviews from those who have subscribed.
While you are watching your favorite movies and shows, here are some ways your can celebrate the launch of Disney+ at Disney Parks and in your own home!
Disney+ Experiences at Disney Springs in Walt Disney World
- Celebrate Disney+’s holiday comedy “Noelle,” starring Anna Kendrick and Bill Hader at the Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail. This year, the trail is getting an overlay inspired by “Noelle” including a DJ dance party, daily kids’ activities, themed food and beverage, photo ops and much more!
- Take a step inside the World of Disney Store to see a special “Noelle” costume display.
- You won’t want to miss the new Disney+ Pavilion located near Paddlefish where you can subscribe in person and learn more about the service and its upcoming slate of original series and films.
- And for those Star Wars fans, check out a variety of products inspired by “The Mandalorian” including an exclusive MagicBand now available at the following locations:
- World of Disney in Disney Springs
- Keystone Clothiers, Star Wars Launch Bay, and Tatooine Traders at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- MouseGear at Epcot
- Emporium at the Magic Kingdom
Celebrate at the Disneyland Resort in California
- Get’cha head in the game with an exclusive sneak peek of “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series” at the Tomorrowland Theater in Disneyland Park now through December 12
- Visit the new Disney+ kiosk located by the Disney Home store in the Downtown Disney District to learn more and subscribe in person.
- Don’t forget to check out the latest merchandise inspired by “The Mandalorian” available now at:
- The Star Trader, Star Wars Launch Bay and Emporium at Disneyland park
- Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure Park
Go Behind the Scenes on What it Takes to Bring the Magic to Life at Disney Parks with These Disney+ Documentaries
- “The Imagineering Story” takes you behind the scenes of the Disney Parks dream in this all-new original series that inspires you to “keep moving forward.” This series will feature nearly 70 years of Disney Parks history from the very beginning of plans for Disneyland to projects opening in the near future!
- “One Day at Disney” delves into the essence of what it’s like to work at The Walt Disney Company in a full-length original documentary and 52 short-form episodes. Some of the Disney Parks roles that will be featured include Imagineers, performers, train conductors and many more. “One Day at Disney” premieres on Dec. 3 only on Disney+!
After you finish watching your favorite Disney, Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar, and National Geographic shows and movies on Disney+, it will make your next visit to Toy Story Land and Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, among many other Disney Parks experiences, that more magical!
Let’s start planning your visit to Walt Disney World or Disneyland! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image/Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog