Starbucks Holiday Cups Arrive Tomorrow + FREE Reusable Cup Offer!
There’s no escaping it now! If you don’t think the 2019 holiday season has begun it will tomorrow, Thursday, November 7; as the popular annual Holiday Cups will arrive at Starbucks locations across the United States and Canada including those in Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
So, what about the holiday drinks served in these Starbucks Holiday Cups? It is being reported that past favorites will be brought back including the Peppermint Mocha, Chestnut Praline Latte, and Eggnog Latte. We also can anticipate a new flavor or two to be announced when the drinks and cups go live tomorrow.
This year’s collection of Starbucks Holiday Cups will offer four different cups with four different designs. They are as follows:
- Polka Dots: This cup has a red background with green polka dots. Some of the polka dots are actually mini Starbucks logos
- Merry Dance: Features a snowy white background with ‘jittery’ letters that spell out “Merry Coffee”
- Merry Stripes: This one features a green background with white lettering
- Candy Cane Stripes: My personal favorite, this one has a candy cane background with letters scattered on the cup that spell out “Starbucks”
If you are at Walt Disney World and looking to get you hands on the new Starbucks Holiday Cups, you can find them at the following locations:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: Creature Comforts in Discovery Island
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Trolley Car Cafe on Hollywood Boulevard
- Magic Kingdom: Main Street Bakery on Main Street U.S.A.
- Disney Springs: Marketplace next to World of Disney Store
- Disney Springs: West Side near Characters in Flight
If you are over on the West Coast at Disneyland, you can find those Starbucks Holiday Cups at the following locations:
- Disney California Adventure: Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe on Buena Vista Street
- Disneyland Park: Market House on Main Street U.S.A.
- Downtown Disney: Next to World of Disney Store and near the Disney Vacation Club near the Disneyland Hotel
But, that’s not all! If you head to your local Starbucks tomorrow, you will receive a complimentary reusable cup with the purchase of your 2019 holiday drink. When you bring back your cup between November 7, 2019 and January 7, 2020, you will receive $0.50 on your 16-ounce holiday beverage.
What do you think of this year’s collection of Starbucks Holiday Cups? Let us know in the comments below!
It’s not too late to start planning your holiday time visit to a Disney Destination! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!