New Year’s Eve Eve Party 2019 for DVC Members
Come celebrate a whole new year with lively entertainment, light bites and a spectacular fireworks finale!
Disney Vacation Club Members and special guests are invited to ring in 2020 a little early at an Arabian Nights-themed party on New Year’s Eve Eve—Monday, December 30, 2019—at Disney’s Contemporary Resort in Florida.
Delight in an Aladdin-inspired celebration that’s sure to make your New Year’s wishes come true!
Event highlights include:
- A menu featuring savory foods and sweet treats – view the menu
- A DJ spinning popular hits
- Visits by some beloved Disney Characters
- Carnival games
- An opportunity to view the Magic Kingdom park fireworks from a special viewing location
Note: Activities and entertainment are subject to change.
Find out essential information for this event—including prices and times.
When & Where
- Date: Monday, December 30, 2019
- Time: 10:00 PM to midnight Eastern Time
- Location: Disney’s Contemporary Resort — Fantasia Lobby and Port Cochère
- Guests Ages 21 and Up: $95.00, plus tax and gratuity
- Guests Under 21 Years of Age: $82.00, plus tax and gratuity
Booking begins Friday, November 1, 2019 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time. Reservations are required. Call Member Services at (800) 800-9800.†
Full payment is required at the time of booking, with a credit card guarantee.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to avoid surrendering the full payment.
- Guest must be 21 years old with a photo ID to consume alcohol.
- Disney dining plan entitlements cannot be used for this experience.
- Culinary Magic Experiences are not eligible for any additional special offers or discounts, including the Disney Vacation Club Member 10% food and beverage discount.
- Please allow up to 1.5 hours to travel to the event destination.
- Party size limited to the Member plus 5 guests—for a total of 6 people per party.
- Menu items, pricing and hours are subject to change without notice.
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying participating parent or guardian.
- Valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and photo ID required at check-in.
- Food allergies must be noted at time of booking.
- ECV / Wheelchair accessibility must be noted at the time of booking.
Thinking about a Disney getaway? There are still fantastic 2019 bargains to be had and 2020 packages are NOW AVAILABLE TO BOOK! Fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? Contact me today at MickeyTravels for your FREE, no obligation quote for a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures By Disney vacation! My magical planning services are included at no extra cost. You can find me on Facebook or via email at Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.