Cast Off for the Disney Vacation Club Largemouth Bass Tournament
Put your tackle box to the test with a family-friendly fishing competition at Disney’s Contemporary Resort at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. Each Thursday morning, you’re invited to participate in the Disney Vacation Club Largemouth Bass Tournament—taking place on Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon.
This Member experience has been extended through 2020.
Be ready for the fun of competition as you embark on this fishing adventure.
- Start the day with a continental breakfast.
- Cruise out on Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon to compete for the biggest catch.
- 2 prizes will be awarded—for the largest bass and for the most overall weight.
A limited number of boats will be made available.
Discover the dates, times, location and pricing for this Member experience.
When & Where
- Dates: Thursday mornings through the end of 2020
- Times: Breakfast is at 9:30 AM; the fishing tournament is from 10:00 AM to noon
- Location: Disney’s Contemporary Resort at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
- $70 per person, plus tax.
Please contact Member Services at (800) 800-9800† to book your reservation. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Thinking about a Disney getaway? There are still fantastic 2019 bargains to be had and 2020 packages are NOW AVAILABLE TO BOOK! Fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? Contact me today at MickeyTravels for your FREE, no obligation quote for a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures By Disney vacation! My magical planning services are included at no extra cost. You can find me on Facebook or via email at Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.