The Star Wars Show: The Mandalorian Cast, Jedi: Fallen Order, and Special Effects
Straight from Lucasfilm, this week’s “The Star Wars Show” didn’t tackle any controversies — that’s our job — but they did report a whole lot of news from The Saga.
The Star Wars Show: October 30
The official YouTube channel teased:
This week on The Star Wars Show we check out two brand new trailers from both Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and The Mandalorian, recreate the destruction of Jabba’s sail barge from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi with HasLab’s amazing toy and Andi sits down with the cast of The Mandalorian. Plus, we get a spooky visit from some ghostly office equipment…
The Mandalorian Trailer: Six Things
While we are talking about the Disney+ series, The Mandalorian, let’s take another look at that trailer:
Kristen Baver — a favorite read in these parts — broke down the trailer with six exciting moments:
1. The majestic blurrg. Glimpsed trotting along the sun-kissed ridge, the noble blurrg is stoic and strong, but docile enough to carry a rider into battle and beyond.
2. Trandoshans in action. Think two Trandoshans can take on the Mandalorian? Think again.
3. The Razor Crest’s cargo. A carbonite-encased quarry can be seen gliding down the ramp of the masked warrior’s ship, effortlessly floating toward a row of similarly-fated friends.
4. Quarren captured. We’ve previously seen a version of this moment, but now we get a longer look at the alien in the Mandalorian’s sights.
5. A new creature. A row of crooked teeth and a massive horn make this fearsome beast a force to be reckoned with. By the looks of it, not even the Mandalorian can tame it.
6. That daring leap onto a TIE! Although we have yet to learn much about the armored warrior at the heart of the new series, just one look at him leaping onto what appears to be the cockpit of a TIE fighter suggests he will stop at nothing to complete his mission.
Did you see all of those in the video? I caught a few, but I think we’ll find a whole lot more when The Mandalorian debuts on November 12.