Check Out All the ‘Frozen 2’-Themed Treats Now Available at Disney World
If you want to stuff some chocolate in your face then you’ve come to the right place! Walt Disney World is celebrating the premiere of ‘Frozen 2’ by cooking up yummy sweets across the theme parks and resorts! Some of these goodies are available straight away and others will be available closer to the film’s release date on November 22nd.
Magic Kingdom Park (available starting Nov. 8)
- Olaf’s Frozen Hot Chocolate Cake (Main Street Bakery, available all day) – This gluten-friendly chocolate cake is layered with chocolate crispy pearls, chocolate panna cotta, and marshmallow fluff.
- Sven’s Carrot Cake (Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café, Exclusive to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party) – You’ll definitely want to tuck into this carrot cake topped with cream cheese frosting, sugar carrots, and a chocolate piece.
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Leaning Palms
- Elsa’s Frozen Wave – How gorgeous is this cotton candy vanilla milkshake with whipped cream, fall and winter sprinkles, and a white chocolate coin?
Disney Springs, The Ganachery (available starting Nov. 15)
- Chocolate Olaf – This creamy milk chocolate Olaf is filled with mini pumpkin spice marshmallows frolicking in a pile of chocolate leaves.
- Pumpkin Spice Ganache Square
- Chocolate Ganache Pop – salted caramel ganache pop
Disney Springs, Marketplace Snacks
- Olaf Dole Whip Slushy – Pay tribute to your favorite snowman with this vanilla soft-serve treat on top of a blue raspberry slush with and Olaf chocolate piece and chocolate chip buttons.
Disney Springs, Amorette’s Patisserie
- Anna and Elsa Petit Cake – Cinnamon-nutmeg chiffon cake with Calvados caramel mousse, cranberry-cherry pate de fruit, and roasted hazelnuts
- Arendelle Anna Petit Cake – Cinnamon-nutmeg chiffon cake with Calvados caramel mousse, cranberry-cherry pate de fruit, and roasted hazelnuts
Epcot, Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe
- 4 Pack Mini Spirit Cupcakes –
- Earth – chocolate cupcake with cookie crumbles and candy rocks
- Wind – vanilla cupcake with vanilla buttercream and fall leaf sprinkles
- Fire – chocolate cupcake with fire buttercream
- Water – vanilla cupcake with blue buttercream and sugar bubbles
- Fall Cheesecake – This lemon cheesecake with graham cracker crust is topped with Olaf and fall leaf sprinkles.
- Caramel Mousse – This sea salt caramel mousse comes with a with vanilla cake crust and a white chocolate piece.
- Frozen Orange Vanilla Cream Soda – Order yours in this ‘Frozen 2’ souvenir sipper.
- Sven’s Apple Cheesecake – An apple-filled cheesecake brimming with fall flavors!
Walt Disney World Resorts
- Dark Sea Chocolate Cake (Beach Club Marketplace and The Market at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort) – A chocolate cake with caramel cream cheese swirl, a dulcey chocolate mousse dome, glaçage, and a white chocolate glaze.
- Frozen Waves Cupcake (available starting Nov. 17 at Everything POP Shopping & Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort) –This chocolate cupcake is filled with chocolate ganache and topped with vanilla mint buttercream and sanding sugar.
- Frozen Fractals Cupcake (available starting Nov. 1 at Food Courts at Disney’s All-Star Resorts) –A colorful blue confetti cupcake with shades of blue frost buttercream and a white chocolate piece.
- “Frozen 2” Pumpkin Spiced Donut Tart (Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort) – A vanilla tart shell filled with pumpkin custard and topped with a spiced donut cake top, cinnamon glaze, and chocolate leaves.
- Hidden Truth Cupcake (Good’s Food to Go at Disney’s Old Key West Resort and The Artist’s Palette at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa) – This chocolate cupcake is filled with blackberry ganache, blackberry buttercream, white chocolate garnish, and blue and white sprinkles.
- Water Spirit Cupcake (Food Courts at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort and Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort) – A rich chocolate cupcake filled with white chocolate mousse and topped with vanilla buttercream, crispy pearls, and a white chocolate garnish.
- Enchanted Forest Leaves (Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa) – This maple leaf-shaped sugar cookie sandwich is filled with maple and praline buttercream and garnished with a chocolate coin.
- Fall Into Winter Dessert (available starting Nov. 24 at Roaring Fork at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge) – A spiced cheesecake with a caramel apple compote, embossed fondant, and sprinkles.
Thinking about a Disney getaway? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook