All That’s Included In A Disney Cruise Line Vacation
From the moment you step on board your Disney Cruise ship to your last wave goodbye, your vacation includes almost everything you and your family could hope for—and much more. Let’s take a look in some detail on what all is included in a Disney Cruise Vacation…
Behold Broadway-caliber musicals and fireworks at sea, celebrate at deck parties and watch new Disney movies in 3D. A wide variety of activities and experiences for the whole family include:
- Extravagant live shows and entertainment every night of your cruise
- Unique deck parties starring favorite Disney Characters
- Immersive kids clubs for every age with specially trained counselors and the longest complimentary hours at sea
- Adults-only nightclubs and lounges
- Themed dance parties, trivia, mixers and karaoke
- Character meet-and-greets at designated onboard destinations
- Fun-filled activities for every age—sun-up to well after sundown
- First-run and classic Disney movies out on deck or in state-of-the-art theater spaces
- Live music throughout the ship
A port of call on many Bahamian and Caribbean itineraries, Castaway Cay is Disney’s private island paradise reserved for Disney Cruise Line Guests. Offerings include:
- A buffet-style barbecue lunch
- Coffee, tea and soda
- All-you-care-to-eat ice cream
- Beaches, including a family beach and adult-only beach
- Beach chairs, umbrellas and hammocks
- Beach towels
- Island entertainment
- Clubs for kids and teens
- Hiking trails
- Beach sports
- Yoga classes
- A splash zone
- Pelican Plunge waterslide
- Tram transportation
- Castaway Cay 5K with finisher medal
Savor a wide variety of dining options sure to satisfy even the pickiest of palates, thanks to fresh, expertly prepared dishes available 24 hours a day. Dining options include:
- Three lavishly themed Main Dining restaurants
- A charming casual buffet
- Convenient quick-service dining
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary soda, tea and coffee on deck and in the dining rooms
- All-you-care-to-enjoy soft-serve ice cream
- Late-night snacks in the adult nightclubs and lounges
- Kids clubs dining
Whether it’s a cozy retreat or an extravagant suite, staterooms are designed with your family in mind—boasting innovative comforts and modern features you won’t find elsewhere. Standard amenities include:
- Split bathrooms (in most staterooms) and privacy curtains that make getting ready easier for everyone
- In-stateroom, H20 Plus-branded spa, bath and shower toiletries
- Ample storage space, including room underneath the bed for tucking away luggage
- A refrigerator
- A hairdryer
- Television and in-room movies
- Attentive housekeeping services twice a day—including turndown service
Pools & Recreation
Splash it up in freshwater pools, aqua play areas and waterslides, or stay shipshape while out at sea thanks to onboard recreational centers. Onboard destinations include:
- Mickey’s Pool or AquaLab, where kids can soak up some soggy fun—home to a sparkling pool, a winding waterslide and wading pools
- Goofy’s Pool or Donald’s Pool, designed for families looking to participate in splash-tastic activities together
- Quiet Cove Pool, for Guests 18 years of age and older in search of a more serene swimming environment
- Wild water coasters—AquaDuck or AquaDunk—that propel thrill seekers on an exhilarating journey through an acrylic tube over the side of the ship to an unforgettable splashdown
- Fanciful water play areas and splash pads for little ones 3 years of age and under
- Satellite Falls, a relaxing adults-only splash pool with a cascading rain curtain on the Disney Fantasy
- A fully-equipped fitness center, home to weight machines, cardiovascular equipment and numerous exercise classes
- An open-air sports deck featuring basketball courts, virtual sports simulators and, on the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy, miniature golf
The Disney Difference
Disney’s signature service, attention to detail and rich storytelling are some of the reasons why Disney cruises are voted among the best at sea.
Disney Crew Members are available 24 hours a day to make your vacation as captivating and carefree as possible. From the moment you arrive, you’re greeted by the smiles of Crew Members known worldwide for their personalized service and commitment to exceeding your expectations.
Every cruise offers a different kind of magic for pirates, princesses and parents alike. The moment you step aboard your Disney ship, you’ll find yourself part of a story that only Disney could create. Lavish Art Deco furnishings mingle alongside subtle nods to classic and contemporary Disney characters. Original paintings, statues and woodwork paying homage to the golden age of ocean liners envelop you in a radiant ambiance that is both rich and distinctive. And wondrous themed venues—including youth clubs, restaurants and nightclubs—carry you to faraway places where memory and magic come together.
Chart a course for more magic as you celebrate the holidays and share in special day-long celebrations on select Disney cruises. Celebrate seasonal events—Halloween and the Winter Holidays—at sea during Disney Holiday Cruises, and delight in unique meet-and-greets, entertainment and dining during Special Days at Sea—including the Frozen Deck Party and Star Wars Day at Sea.
Experience the star treatment as you enjoy Disney’s one-of-a-kind Rotational Dining for dinner, in which you along with your personal wait staff “rotate” to one of 3 wondrously themed restaurants nightly, ensuring you enjoy a delicious meal expertly prepared to your liking in a unique setting.
When you download this official onboard app for your mobile device—you can quickly and easily dive into what’s happening on your entire cruise, including activity locations and times, Main Dining restaurant menus, deck plans, ports of call information and much more. You can also save favorite activities and even text others while onboard!
Staterooms aboard all Disney ships include plenty of space, ample storage and divided bathrooms with a separate sink and toilet in one area and a shower and extra sink in the other—a cruise industry first—that lets several people wash up at the same time.
Guests with Disabilities
Stay in comfortable staterooms and enjoy a full range of services, facilities and amenities on every Disney ship. Our dedicated team of caring Crew Members will do their best to accommodate your every need. In addition, almost all Guest areas onboard—including theaters, restaurants and shops—are accessible to all Guests. Learn more about the onboard services and facilities available to Guests with disabilities.
Low-sodium, kosher and certain other special, diet-restricted meals may be available during your cruise. Simply indicate your dietary requests or allergies when you book your vacation—and let your waiter know before each meal—and we’ll do our best to accommodate your dining requirements.
Fun and Relaxation for Everyone
Take a look at the below video to hear Disney Parks Moms Panelist Nancy as she shares all that’s included on Disney Cruise Line…
Ready to experience Disney Cruise Line for yourself?
Itineraries are available from now through May 2021! Fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels!
Do you want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I also create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! Also, did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at SPhillips@MickeyTravels.com or follow me on Facebook!