Check Out the Haunting Delights that Await Visitors to Disneyland This Halloween
As the spooky season approaches, we here at MickeyBlog can’t think of a better place to be than Disneyland Resort! Guests visiting this time of year are in for a special treat as the parks, and resorts are brimming with spooktacular festivities, tricks, treats and endless fun no matter your age!
See what memories lie in store for you when you visit the Disneyland Resort this year during Halloween:
Enjoy the Halloween-themed Attractions
- Haunted Mansion Holiday – Pumpkin King Jack Skellington and friends have transformed Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion into a wonderfully wicked, holiday-themed attraction inspired by “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.” Be on the lookout for the incredible Gingerbread House adorning the table in the Great Room!
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Monsters After Dark – Help the Guardians of the Galaxy continue their mission in the Collector’s Fortress at Disney California Adventure park! Everyone will enjoy teaming up with Rocket to lure the monsters away and make their escape with this seasonal overlay!
- Mater’s Junkyard JamBOOree – Van-pires and wheel-wolves alike are welcome to join the fun together in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure park. Mater’s Halloween hoedown will play delightfully dark ditties and twirl you around the dance floor for a time you’ll never forget! If you’ve never experienced Haul-O-Ween it’s not-to-be-missed!
- Luigi’s Honkin’ Haul-O-Ween – While you’re putting around “Radiator Screams,” make sure to join Luigi at his Haul-O-Ween scene as he and his kooky cousins give you a spirited spin in fabulous formation! Enjoy haunted twists to traditional songs and stories from the old country with your friends and family.
Experience Devious Entertainment
- “Halloween Screams” – All guests visiting Disneyland park can enjoy this supernatural projection and special effects show. Jack Skellington serves as Master of Scare-monies. On weekend nights, “Halloween Screams” goes sky-high with illuminating fireworks.
- Villains Dance Party – Get down with your bad selves at the Villains Dance Party taking place at Tomorrowland Terrace in Disneyland park! Guests of all ages are encouraged to move and groove with some favorite evil villains.
Get Into Character(s) With Fierce and Friendly Photo Ops
- Mickey Mouse and Friends – Everyone will love meeting Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy and others as they show-off their Halloween finery!
- The Cars Crew – Over in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure park, Lightning McQueen is ready to take photos with his fans in his super hero “car-stume” while Mater can be seen as a “van-pire.” Cruz and Red will be donning a pirate and a clown outfit, respectively. Everyone will enjoy snagging a picture with these cool cars!
- Disney Villains – Be on the lookout for some of Disney’s most nefarious baddies. The Villains come out at Halloween which makes for a fantastic photo op. Show off your fiercest grin…if you dare!
- Jack Skellington and Sally – Drag your bodies over to New Orleans Square in Disneyland park and snap photos with Jack and Sally from “Nightmare Before Christmas.”
Taste sinful sweet treats and get whisked away by magical merchandise
For more on the menacing merchandise available during Halloween, take a peek at our blog story! You don’t want to miss out on these alluring accessories and items!
Get Ready For Boo-tiful Seasonal Décor
- Main Street, U.S.A. –You’ll marvel at all of the incredible garlands, lights and decorations that mark Disneyland’s Halloween transformation. Take advantage of the photo opportunity in front of the Mickey-shaped pumpkin with your friends and family!
- Buena Vista Street – Don’t haunted takeover along Buena Vista Street in Disney California Adventure park including an ominous Headless Horseman statue bewitching passing guests.
- Cars Land – Radiator Springs transforms into “Radiator Screams” for Halloween! Take some time with everyone to notice all the “spoke-y” seasonal decorations around Route 66.
- Downtown Disney District – Stroll through Downtown Disney to see the gourd-geous, candy-themed pumpkin displays. While you’re there, enjoy the musical stylings of the SCAREolers, our our very own undead a-capella performers, on select nights!
Thinking about a Disney getaway? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook