Spend Spring Break at Disney and Earn College Credit!?- Sign Us Up!
As an Erie, PA native, I’m delighted to see that a local university shares my love for all things Disney! Penn State Behrend located in Northwestern Pennsylvania has the perfect course for those looking to make 2020 Spring Break plans, learn about the hospitality and tourism industries, embrace the Disney-life and earn college credit!
Guests enrolling in the one-credit course HSS 197: Exploring the Culture of Disney will get to spend Spring Break 2020 at Disney World. The package includes:
- Round-trip bus from Erie, PA to Orlando – complete with WiFi, TVs, and DVDs
- Five nights lodging at Best Western Lake Buena Vista, walking distance to Disney Springs
- Four-day Disney Park Hopper Plus Passes
- Includes park-hopping access to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course
- Fantasia Gardens and Fairways Miniature Golf
- Winter Summerland Miniature Golf
- Three Disney courses
- Design Thinking (Epcot)
- Techniques of Teamwork (Epcot)
- Culture of Excellence (Magic Kingdom)
- Backstage tours aslo included!
- Food en route, including Golden Corral
Prices for what may just be the most magical college course on earth start at $1276.00 for those willing to share a quad or upwards of $1325 for those looking for a double. If you’re looking to earn an extra college credit, a deposit of $300 is required to secure your spot.
Find out more by visiting Penn State Behrend’s official page here!
Oh and check out a video showcasing a similar course offered by the Penn State Behrend back in 2017:
For those (like me) who consider university a distant memory, you can still bag yourself a Disney bargain (without the college credit.) Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook