Don’t Miss This Year’s Food & Wine Festival Cheese Crawl
Visitors planning an Epcot getaway have no doubt heard about drinking around the world but have you heard about the 2019 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival’s cheese crawl? That’s right. This year the theme park is introducing the Ratatouille-themed Emile’s Fromage Montage. This cheese-laden scavenger hunt sends guest on an adventure around the World Showcase to sample cheese from various countries.
Best of all, when guests purchase any five cheese dishes from the official Global Marketplaces listed in the Festival passport you will receive a stamp. Once you’ve collected five stamps if you bring your passport to Shimmering Sips you’ll receive a complimentary speciality cheesecake unique to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival!
So what’s on the menu? Here’s a look at the 5 dishes included in the cheese crawl:
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Baby Potatoes, Cornichons and Baguette (V) (KA) – The Alps
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread (GF) (V) (KA) – Brazil
- Black Pepper Boursin® Soufflé with Fig Marmalade (V)- The Cheese Studio
- IMPOSSIBLE™ Cottage Pie: IMPOSSIBLE™ Ground Meat with Carrots, Mushrooms, and Peas topped with Mashed Cauliflower, White Beans, and Mozzarella (V)- Earth Eats
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions and Cheese (KA)
This is just one of the many awesome offerings at this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for the latest news and updates!
Thinking about a Disney Getaway!? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook