Halloween on the High Seas By Number
This past week at MickeyBlog we’ve been ringing in the Fall with pumpkin spice lattes, the launch of the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival and the start of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! However, there’s another (an one of our favorite) way to ring in the spooky season Disney-style. Disney’s Halloween on the High Seas Sailings are brimming with seasonal fun from special deck celebrations, costume parties, trick-or-treating and more! And don’t get us started on the incredible seasonal decor!
To give you a sense of the size and scope of this spooktacular celebration at sea we thought we’d share with you some awesome Halloween on the High Seas Fun Facts. Check them out!
- 5: Number of hours it takes to transform each ship for Halloween on the High Seas.
- 34: Number of sailings featuring Halloween on the High Seas itineraries across all four ships.
- 158: Number of combined days across the Disney Cruise Line fleet where Halloween on the High Seas will be celebrated (the Disney Fantasy has the most days with 51).
- 19: Number of ports families can visit during Halloween on the High Seas sailings, including Disney’s Castaway Cay!
- 2: Halloween on the High Seas cruises are offered in lengths from two nights (from San Diego) all the way to an eight-night Eastern Caribbean departure from Port Canaveral.
- 4: Number of pumpkin trees across Disney Cruise Line inspired by Ray Bradbury’s classic tale about the traditions of Halloween, “The Halloween Tree.” Each ship’s pumpkin tree has its own look and personality, and no two hanging Jack-O-Lanterns are the same. A mysterious caretaker tends to each tree, telling stories of the haunted holiday as guests gather in its ghostly shadow.
- 6: Number of themed activities for families on the Halloween on the High Seas sailings, including mask-making and pumpkin carving.
- 7: Number of Disney characters dressed up onboard in frightfully delightful attire (Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Goofy, Donald, Chip and Dale).
- 10: Number of trick-or-treating stations you’ll find onboard the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder.
- 11: Number of trick-or-treating stations you’ll find onboard the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy.
- 1: This holiday celebration featuring spooky parties, lively entertainment and elaborate décor is truly one-of-a-kind!
- Endless: The number of memories your family will bring home after your Halloween on the High Seas cruise!
So what are you waiting for? Make this the year that you surprise your family with a Halloween voyage at sea! There are still fantastic 2019 sailings and cruises can currently be booked through until the end of 2020! Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels!
For information and pricing on any of the sailings outlined above, fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote fromMickeyTravels!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect sailing and stateroom to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook