Opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Brings New Star Wars Desserts Across Entire Walt Disney World Resort
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge officially opens tomorrow at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in the Walt Disney World Resort! To celebrate, Disney has released new Star Wars desserts that are available throughout the entire Walt Disney World Resort. Check them all out here as well as where you can find them:
Chewbacca Chocolate-Hazelnut Cupcake
The Chewbacca Chocolate-Hazelnut Cupcake features a chocolate cupcake filled with chocolate-hazelnut spread and topped with chocolate-hazelnut buttercream and a chocolate candy sash.
The Chewbacca-themed cupcake is available now through September at Everything POP Shopping and Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
This Star Wars-themed treat features chocolate cake filled with caramel custard and topped with chocolate buttercream fur and a chocolate sash.
Guests can find it at the Contempo Cafe in Disney’s Contemporary Resort until from August 29 to August 31, only.
Millennium Falcon Chocolate Pop
Head over to the Ganachery in Disney Springs from August 29 to September 7 for the Millennium Falcon Chocolate Pop. It’s a milk chocolate lollipop shaped like the Millennium Falcon. Yum!
The Chewbacca Cake available at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs from August 29 to September 12. It is a full-sized dome cake available for pre-order with options of 4 different flavors. For more information or to place an order, call (407) 934-3500 or swing by the shop at least 72 hours in advance.
The Dark Side Dessert
The Dark Side Dessert consists of red velvet cake with cream cheese swirl and chocolate ganache on top of a sugar cookie.
This Star Wars dessert is available August 29 to September 29 at the Beach Club Marketplace and the Market at Ale & Compass in Disney’s Yacht Club & Beach Resort.
This Star Wars dessert, the Yoda Cone is available at the Pineapple Lanai in Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort beginning on August 29. It features a lime Dole Whip served in a green cone and topped with white chocolate Yoda ears.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios – All items available starting August 29, 2019
- Lightsaber Churros (various outdoor vending locations) – dusted in either red or blue sugar
- Galaxy Margarita (various outdoor bar locations) – tequila, blue curaçao, and lemon-lime mix
- Two Suns of Tatooine Hummus (Backlot Express) – red pepper hummus topped with fried chick peas, and spicy plant-based meat crumbles and plain hummus topped with cucumber, tomato, onions, and cilantro served with pita chips and greens
- Bantha Skewers (Catalina Eddie’s) – chermoula-marinated beef skewers with cous cous salad topped with yogurt sauce
- Darth Vader Savory Waffles (Hollywood and Vine) – Darth Vader waffles topped with bourbon maple glaze
- A Galaxy Far, Far Away Espresso Mousse (ABC Commissary and PizzeRizzo) – caramel and espresso mousse with chocolate ganache
- Resistance Shake (Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant) – Pineapple Dole Whip and Orange Dole Whip swirl with a sugar rim and topped with a Rebel Alliance chocolate piece
- Galactic Funnel Cake (Epic Eats) – funnel cake with strawberries, cookies and cream crumbles, and candy rocks
May the force be with you when you taste all of these exciting new Star Wars desserts celebrating the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge!
Let’s start planning your visit to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image/Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog