New 50th Anniversary Walt Disney World Logo Released
The 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort is going to a huge event! Disney has announced that the celebration is extending to all four theme parks with amazing attraction openings, new entertainment, food and beverage, merchandise and more. Today I’m sharing the brand new 50th Anniversary Walt Disney World logo that has been released to commemorate the event.
I actually like this logo with it’s soft pastel rainbow colors enclosed in the silhouette of Cinderella Castle. The number 50 is cut out and appears inside the castle image. The phrase “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” is displayed underneath the Walt Disney World logo.
What do you think of the new 50th Anniversary Walt Disney World logo? Let me know in the comments below!
Want more D23 Expo 2019? Check out our previous articles to get caught up on all of the news!
- Details Released For The Star Wars Hotel Coming to Walt Disney World
- Details Released For “Avengers Campus” Coming To Disney’s California Adventure
- New Details Released For TRON Lightcycle Run Attraction Coming To the Magic Kingdom
- New “Moana”-themed Attraction Coming to Epcot
- New Epcot Experiences, Attractions, And Logo Coming
- Future World Disappearing And Replaced With Epcot “Neighborhoods”
- Spaceship Earth Changes Announced at D23 Expo
- Tickets Now On Sale For New Disney Cirque du Soleil Show At Disney Springs
- “Disney Genie”, A New Walt Disney World Planning App Announced
- New Details Revealed For “Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind” Attraction
- Disney Cruise Line Announces New Disney Island Destination, Lighthouse Point
- New Details Released For The Upcoming PLAY! Pavilion At Epcot
- New Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Trailer Now Available
Ready to experience Disney for yourself?
There are still fantastic 2019 packages available and 2020 vacations are now open to book too! Fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels!
Do you want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I also create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! Also, did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at SPhillips@MickeyTravels.com or follow me on Facebook!