Take a Look Inside the 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Guide Map
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is officially underway at the Magic Kingdom! If you were looking out for the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Guide Map to check out where all those Halloween-themed treats and trick-or-treating locations are, we have you covered! Take a look at the official map for this year’s Party here:
Main Street U.S.A.
- Markey Street Welcome
- Jungle Cruise
- Tortuga Tavern
- Splash Moutain
- Miner’s Cove
- Country Bear Jamboree
- The Diamond Horseshow
- Mickey’s PhillarMagic
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- Ariel’s Grotto
- Walt Disney World Railroad Station
- Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress
- Monster’s Inc. Laugh Floor
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
Event Exclusive Entertainment
Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular
- ABOUT: A wickedly fun celebration hosted by the Sanderson Sisters from Disney’s “Hocus Pocus”
- LOCATION: Castle Forecourt Stage
- TIMES: 8:30 pm, 10:45 pm, and midnight
Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade
- ABOUT: Masquerade with costumed Disney characters for a night of family-friendly frights.
- LOCATION: Begins in Frontierland and travels through Liberty Square all the way down Main Street U.S.A.
- TIMES: 9:15 pm and 11:15 pm *Pro Tip: Enjoy the 11:15 pm for fewer crowds
Monstrous Scream-O-Ween Ball
- ABOUT: Join Mike Wazowski and Sulley for this monstrously fun dance party.
- LOCATION: Rockettower Plaza Stage
- TIME: Ongoing 7 pm to midnight
Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam
- ABOUT: Dance the night away with Vamprina and some of your favorite Disney Junor characters
- LOCATION: Fantasyland
- TIME: Ongoing 7 pm to midnight
Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular
- ABOUT: Jack Skellington tells a not-so-scary tale about Mickey Mouse and his pals on a Halloween night where anything can happen. Dazzling fireworks, projections, and lasers highlight this all-new spectacular.
- LOCATION: Skies above Cinderella Castle
- TIME: 10:15 pm
Disney Descendance Dance Party
- ABOUT: Your favorite Villain Kids from The Descendants appear in their famous dance videos from the Isle of Lost. There’s fun, games, and even surprise Villain Kid shotouts as you dance the night away!
- LOCATION: Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
- TIME: 7 pm to midnight
Speciality Food and Beverage
Amuck, Amuck, Amuck Cupcake – Main Street Bakery
Trick-or-treat candy cupcake with peanut butter chips, chocolate candy bits, and toffee filled with caramel sauce. Iced with chocolate buttercream and topped with a chocolate cauldron.
Jack and Sally Push Pops – Snack carts near Cinderella Castle
- Sally Push Pop: Gluten-friendly vanilla cake, buttercream, and strawberry crispies
- Jack Push Pop: Chocolate cake, vanilla buttercream, white and dark chocolate crisp pearls, and dark chocolate curls
Constance’s for Better or for Worse Wedding Cake – Liberty Square Popcorn Cart
Citrus-scented cake with raspberry Bavarian cream, glancge, buttercream pearls, and flowers topped with a chocolate axe
Pumpkin Spice Milkshake – Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
Pumpkin spice-flavored shake topped with candy pumpkins and a Mickey straw
Headless Horseman Cheesecake – Sleepy Hollow
Pumpkin mousse layered with chocolate cake, chocolate crunchies, orange glaze, and topped with a Headless Horseman chocolate piece
For a complete list of Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party treats, please CLICK HERE.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Event Merchandise Locations
Purchase boo-tiful event keepsakes at select locations throughout the Magic Kingdom. Full even collection includes apparel, event trading pins, and MagicBands.
Are you even more excited for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party after taking a look inside the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Guide Map? Will you be enjoying a party two this year? Let us know in the comments below!
It’s not too late to start planning your Halloween-time visit to Walt Disney World! There are even some great discounts still available for this Fall and beyond! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!