Mobile Order Service Expanded to Multiple Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Dining Locations
Great news for Walt Disney World Resort foodies! The ultra-convenient Mobile Order Service has been expanded to multiple Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Dining Locations including the following:
- Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- World Premiere Food Court at Disney’s Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- End Zone Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Intermission Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Everything POP Shopping & Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- The Mara at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
These new locations are in addition to the following locations where the Mobile Order Service is currently offered:
- Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Spyglass Grill at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Over 20 locations throughout all Walt Disney Wolrd Theme Parks and Disney Springs
If you haven’t tried using the Mobile Order Service during your Walt Disney World Resort vacation, you are missing out! The service allows you to order and pay for your food and drinks without waiting in long lines. You simply head to the Cast Member at the pick-up location, find a table, and enjoy your meal or snack! Mobile ordering can be accessed through your My Disney Experience app. Disney Dining Plan credits are also accepted through the app.
Disney has also confirmed even more locations will soon offer the Mobile Order Service. Make sure to keep it here with MickeyBlog for all the latest!
Let’s start planning your visit to Walt Disney World! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image/Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog